<Chapter 53>

A few minutes later, ShiverTooth woke up. He sits up and grabs his helm. The grey cop wakes up as well "What happened?"

"I think the perps knocked us out, Stonehenge." 

"And locked us up in our cell." Dropforge states. "No need to worry, kiddos. I can handle this."

He takes a disc from his sub space and throws it out of the cell. "Dropforge, sir. I don't think that'll—-"

Dropforge placed a hand over the seeker's mouth "Just watch." The disc turned into some kind of spider and crawled over to the security array screen by the hallway. The spider disc looks to Dropforge and Dropforge holds up numbers on his hands. The spider types it in and the laser bars go away. The bots step out and the spider comes back to Dropforge and transforms. The detective picks it up and puts it back into his sub space "Told ya. No need to worry. Now let's get on our perpetrators' trail."

ShiverTooth replies "Indeed. Shall we take a shortcut?" He summons a bridge and they run through to the refinery base floor.

"Their signals lead here." The seeker states.

The bots look around before Snowball announces "Up there. I hear them."

The bots climb the building and hold their guns to each of the bots. ShiverTooth hops over the fence and midair, he takes a shot at a robotic wolf and his device jumps out of his hand and falls to her floor.

Dropforge states "I don't know what's going on here, but no one moves until it's explained to me nice and slow."

Sideswipe shouts "You guys? Again?"

Dropforge states "I know how to roll with a nerve chop attack when I see it coming, and I'd be a lousy cop if I couldn't bust outta my own slammer."

Bumblebee and Steeljaw go to argue "Detective, you need to arrest—-" "You need to hear my side of the—-"

"Quiet!" Dropforge demands "Or I'll ventilate both of you wise bots right now."

The medical scanner in Strongarm's hands started beeping again. She gasps "I knew it!"

"Drop it, Scoot. I don't wanna plug you, but I will." Forge demands again.

The cadet pleads "It's a medical scanner, Sir. It reads an outside signal interfering with your central processor. You're being mind controlled. And it says the single is coming from Cybertron. I am willing to bet your deputies are being controlled as well."

The mech didn't listen and held up his gun again "Nice try, but the High Council knows what's best."

Steeljaw's laugh sounds "This is all very amusing." He then activated his backup device and Sonic waves began spouting from it. All the bots began screaming in pain from the sonics. "But I have demolition to finish, and construction to begin." The wolf finishes.

The seeker and Strongarm both reach out for it but fall short and land on the floor beside each other. Dropforge then runs over with all his strength and destroys the device with his nightstick.

The seeker stands and looks to his boss who says to the wolf bot "You're the one Bruno here who I know is a no good hood." Drop walks over and helps the seeker to his feet "Up you go, kiddo."

"Thank you, sir. Are you alright?"

"I will be. How about you?"

"I'll manage, sir."

Steeljaw stands "Even I am no match for 10 autobots. It seems we're destined to meet again, Bumblebee, one way or the other, it will be the last time!" Steeljaw then runs away and jumps over the rails.