<Chapter 34>

ShiverTooth's perspective
I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see this anymore. I was a failure to my team. I'm a disgrace. I heard Motormaster's voice in my head "Wow, you're hurting, aren't you?"

I growl "What's that supposed to mean?"

He laughs "A decepticon that doesn't like to see others hurt? Now isn't that something?" I wanted to lay down and curl into a ball. His voice came again "And look at that. You're scared. You want to curl up and hide like those little earth furballs." I was shocked.

Could he hear my thoughts?

MotorMaster says "You're wondering if I can read your mind. I can't. However, I can feel you. I see what you feel. Dragstrip is focused on putting hurts on the autobots, Wildbreak is just reminding himself over and over that it'll be over soon, and he'll be freed from our combiner connection. He never really liked combining with us. Heatseeker is definitely hyper right now, wanting to destroy everything and see the world on fire from the explosions of his missiles. And.... Oh, what do we have here? Slashmark can't make up his mind. He wants to hurt the autobots but he doesn't want you hurt at all, mentally or physically. He actually can't deal with the sight of it. In fact, I can tell he doesn't like what I'm doing to you and yet he knows he can't do anything about it."

I growl. Just leave me alone, please....

MotorMaster talks to me as expected "You know you can't escape this. I'll get out of your head though."

The voice stops and I'm left in audial ringing silence. I heard Menasor laugh "Talk about top security." We start getting shot at and I saw tanks through his eyes. He cuts the hull off and lifts the rest of it into the air "No driver? Argh, I wanted to squish some squishies!!" He throws the tank and more tanks arrive to us.

Menasor then starts using the gun and missiles on me "Why aren't you working right? You're supposed to be using your dumb energon flames!!"

I take control "I can't use them if I'm stuck in alt mode! It only works in my bot form!!! BEE!!! DRIFT!!!! HELP ME!!!!" I scream out, looking around. My eyes start smoking dark blue. The tanks kept shooting and I just fell on my aft to the ground and covered myself, I started tearing up in the combiner as the tanks continued shooting at me and the stunticons, "I want Optimus back...... I wanna go home...." I speak. I didn't like it here. I was so desperate for my friends and family. I wanted this pain to end "I don't want to do this anymore! Just end this pain! Let me go home or let me die!! Make it stop!!!" I cry out.

MotorMaster then took control again "You pathetic little thing, you're making us look like fools!!!"

I glitch back "If you didn't bring me into your combiner form, I wouldn't!!"

MotorMaster then took control "We'll sort this out when we get back to base." He then brings his other arm over and smacks me. I was knocked out immediatly.

But before it went black, I heard Slashmark take over "What in primus's name was that for!! He didn't do anything wrong!!"

"He's pathetic, Slashmark. Don't defend him. Besides, you were the one that strangled him twice." MotorMaster argues back.

When I woke up, I was knocked down. I looked up and there was Ultra Bee "Surrender in peace Menasor, or in pieces. Your call."

My optics go blue and I could tell Bee knew it was me "Bee, please go easy. I'm not sure what I can take. I'm already dizzy from MotorMaster—- hitting me with Dragstrip.... I-I can't—- hold him—- forever! Please!!—"

"We know, ShiverTooth. We're trying. Just stay calm. We'll figure it out but we have to hurt Menasor to help you!! Quick! Kick him, Grimlock! Kick him!!"