CHAPTER 52

4 months later

"My little pumpkin"

Azaan giggled while putting his hands towards me.

"No no, first diaper then mommy will pick you up"

Azaan changed Sufiyan and my life. He is the best thing that happened to us. He is now 4 months old and is a very smiley baby. Mommy ji helped me a lot throughout these 4 months. At the moment I was changing Azaan's diaper and clothes.

"Come here my little pumpkin"

I picked him up and kissed his cheek while he giggled and smiled. He started to look more like Sufiyan day by day. I had him in my womb for 9 months for him to look like Sufiyan, but it's alright.

"Why are you suddenly smiling even brighter? You only smile like that when you see your father"

He smiled even more when I mentioned Sufiyan. I looked behind me where Azaan was looking and saw Sufiyan leaning on the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Sufiyan... when did you come?"

I stood up while he walked towards me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pecked my lips before looking at Azaan who was putting his hands towards his father.

"Come here champ"

Sufiyan picked him up and kissed his small cheeks while he held onto Sufiyan's face.

"He is dad's boy"

I said while cleaning the bed. Sufiyan sat down on the floor with Azaan in his arms.

"Sufiyan ya Allah, please get up. Take a shower, eat something then play with your son"

"I'm fine-"

"No, get up!"

He looked at me with a pout and stood up before laying Azaan on the bed with pillows on his sides. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me before pulling me closer to him. While smiling I put my hands on his rock hard chest.

"How about we take a shower together?"

Together? But... I have stretch marks all over my stomach and I don't feel like I'm as attractive as before.

"What are you thinking about?"

"N-Nothing..."

"Muskan, what are you thinking about?"

He asked seriously while holding my hands gently.

"I..."

He sighed and turned me around so that we were facing the mirror. He took my blouse up so that my stomach was visible to me.

"These marks, these are a sign of how strong you are and how you carried our baby. You can not feel insecure, because this is the most beautiful thing ever"

"It's just... I'm not as attractive like before"

He gasped and wrapped his arms around me.

"Trust me, you're more attractive than before. I could make love to you right now at the moment"

I slapped his hand while he laughed and kissed my head.

"Come on, let's take a shower now that our son is sleeping"

I looked at Azaan and saw him sleeping peacefully. Sufiyan grabbed my hand and dragged me into the washroom. Looks like we will be taking a shower together. While showering Sufiyan kept kissing me all over my body. I smiled whenever he kissed my stomach. I was used to it since he always did it when I had Azaan in me. We were almost finished showering when Azaan started crying.