CHAPTER 48

Yesterday's mehndi function was fun. Sufiyan's cousin, Hamza, is a really nice guy and he was very friendly. I didn't see him on my and Sufiyan's nikkah, since he was on a business trip and couldn't attend that day. Sufiyan and I couldn't spend our day together at the mehndi function since it was split into men and women. He was very jealous when he saw Hmaza and me talking.

I met mommy ji's friends and cousins and papa ji side also. I met those relatives who couldn't attend our nikkah. Everyone was nice but there is this one cousin of mommy ji, I think she doesn't like me. She was with her daughter in law, who is mashallah pregnant.

She and her daughter in law kept giving me stares and weren't too nice. I didn't feel comfortable with them, but I didn't want any problems so I didn't tell mommy ji or Sufiyan. Right now I was pressing Sufiyan's clothes while he was taking a shower.

"Sufiyan, I'll get wet"

I said while trying to push him away when he hugged me from behind. He pecked my cheek and then gave me a long kiss on my neck. He started to swing from left to right while I smiled at his cute little behavior.

"Looks like someone is in a good mood"

"I'm always in a good mood when my wife is with me"

I chuckled and nodded my head before turning around to face him. I pecked his cheek and handed him his clothes.

"Here you go, get changed we don't have much time"

He started to change into his clothes while I did the same. I wore a light blue gharara. The blouse was full with a simple gold design. The dress wasn't too fancy but it was perfect for the function. I wore my hijab and started to wear my heels.

"Muskan, where is my watch?"

I looked at Sufiyan and was just amazed. He looked so good, my man is handsome. The white kurta with golden buttons was hugging his perfect muscular body, and his biceps were all visible.

"Stop drooling I'm all yours, but we are getting late"

"I wasn't drooling"

I said while blushing and handed him his watch. He wore his watch and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned closer and put his lips on mine. I smiled and kissed him back. We pulled away while he licked his lips.

"Strawberry, nice"

"Now I have to put lipgloss again"

I said while whipping his lips with a tissue. He chuckled and took my purse while I quickly put my lipgloss on before taking my purse from him. I wore my heels and wrapped my arm around his.

"Let's go hubby"

"Let's go wifey"

We came downstairs and saw everyone here already. Baji Faiza wasn't going to come along since was feeling labor pains. Saalim and Zahid weren't coming either since they were preparing for their upcoming exam.

When we arrived at the venue, Sufiyan grabbed my hand and looked at me with a little pout.

"Sufiyan let me go, mommy ji is already going inside"

"But-"

"See you"

I quickly pecked his cheek and almost ran after mommy ji. She smiled and held my hand while I smiled back at her.

"Be by my side"

"I will mommy ji"

I said while pecking her cheek. When we came inside everyone started to greet each other while I was always on mommy ji's side.