CHAPTER 20

I just kept staring at my phone, not believing what he said. He didn't want me to call or text him, he.... didn't want to talk to me... but.... why? I called him again and waited for him to answer the call, when he finally answered the call I didn't let him talk.

"Sufiyan! Please! Talk to me! I'll help you! I know something is going on!"

He didn't answer me and just ended the call. I looked at my phone and took a deep breath while tears streamed down my face.

What's wrong with you Sufiyan? What's going on?

1 week, 2, weeks, 3, weeks, 4 weeks... Just like that 1 month passed without any sign of text or calls. He would see my texts but won't answer my texts or calls.

"You can take break now Muskan"

"Thank you Lucas"

I stood up and went to the terrace and there I let my tears out once again. I looked at my phone and decided to call him facetime... for the last time...

I waited and waited till he answered, and when he finally did... I couldn't believe my eyes. He looked so weak...

"Sufiyan... please... just listen to me... I-I promise I won't call you after today if you listen to me... just once"

He didn't answer me and nodded his head.

"Please talk to me! P-Please Sufiyan, talk to me... t-tell me what's bothering you, tell me why you don't want to talk to me, tell me what happened, tell me how you got shot?! Tell me everything! W-we promised to share everything with each other.... then... then why are you pushing me away when you're... going through something... I want to be there for you! Please Sufiyan! P-Please"

I know he hated seeing me crying, but today... he was the reason behind my tears. He's the reason why I'm crying... in front of him.

"Don't.... cry"

He talked...

"Look Muskan... Whatever I'm doing... it's the best... for... you"

I shook my head while crying.

"N-NO! I-I'm suffering Sufiyan! I hate this! I hate that you're not talking to me, I hate that you're not sharing your problems with me... I'll be by your side!"

He sighed and shook his head.

"You won't after knowing this"

"I will"

I said and waited for him to talk.

"You're at work... I'll.... I'll call you when you get home"

"Okay! I'll be home around-"

"Around 8 pm, I know"

I nodded my head.... We kept looking at each other without saying anything and then we cut the call.

*****

I was in my room looking at my phone waiting for Sufiyan's call. There is 1 minute till it's 8 pm. I got off from work and now I'm waiting for his call. When it was finally 8 pm, Sufiyan called me. I didn't let the phone ring and answered the call.

"Hey...."

"Hey...."

There was silence for a while till he broke it.

"First of all... I'm sorry... This has nothing to do with you.... Right now... I'm the problem"

"No, don't say that Sufiyan... You know, you can share anything with me"

Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें