CHAPTER 35

"I'm so tired! I'm going to sleep now!"

Zahid said while throwing his jacket on the couch. We all just came back from the venue after my and Sufiyan's walima (reception). It was a long day and a lot more guests since we didn't invite a lot to our nikah.

"Sufiyan, Muskan, you two should also head to bed now. You need to leave early in the morning tomorrow"

Mommy-ji said while heading towards her room. Bhai Sadiq and baji Faiza went to their house earlier since Noor started feeling sick. Saalim also stood up and headed upstairs to his room. Now it was only me and Sufiyan. I held my heavy dress and started to walk up the stairs, but it was damn hard because of this heavy dress.

"Sufiyan! We'll fall!"

I whispered at him when he suddenly picked me up in bridal style on the stairs. He pecked my forehead and headed to our room.

"Here you go wifey"

"Thank you hubby"

I said before pecking his cheek. I headed to the makeup table and removed my hijab and then I took my night dress and headed to the washroom. After a long warm bath I changed into my night dress and headed into the room.

I got on the bed while Sufiyan also went to take a shower. I took my book and sat on the bed while leaning my back on the headboard before I started to read. While I was reading Sufiyan got out of the washroom and walked up to me before lying on the bed. He put his head on my lap while I started caressing his wet hair.

"Let's sleep!"

He said before taking my book from me. I smiled at him. His new habit, he couldn't sleep if I wasn't lying beside him. I put my head on his chest while he wrapped his strong arms around me before pecking my cheeks.

"Good night my beautiful wife"

"Good night"

*****

"Take care of Muskan!"

Mommy-ji scolded Sufiyan while I stood beside her. She held my hands and looked at me with teary eyes. I'm so thankful and happy that I got a mother like her. She loves me a lot, and there isn't a day where she doesn't show it. She's been so good to me, and always takes care of me. She is my best friend, my mother, I would say everything. We do a lot of things together. She even took me shopping and bought a lot of things for me for the honeymoon.

"Sufiyan is very irresponsible, please take care of yourself"

"Who will take care of me?"

He said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"You... You will take care of yourself AND Muskan! Muskan, you will tell me if he doesn't take care of you"

"Don't worry mommy-ji, we will take care of each other"

"I'm not worried since you are with him"

She said while hugging me. She pulled away while papa-ji looked at me with a smile.

"Enjoy it, and Sufiyan! If Muskan gets hurt or if I get to know she cried! Then you're dead meat!"

"Are you my parents or Muskan's?"

"Muskan!"

They both said while I chuckled. Sufiyan pouted and grabbed my hand. We got in the car, and I rolled down the window.

"Baji! Return with good news!"

Zahid shouted from behind. I looked at him with widened eyes. This boy... is special. Saalim started the car and started driving. After 30 minutes we were at the airport. Sufiyan took the luggage out while I looked at Saalim.