CHAPTER 30

Muskan Assad P.O.V

"Congrats Muskan bhabi!"

Sufiyan's friend Usman said while giving me a gift. His other two friends Zayn and Arif were also here. It's my first time meeting them and they are very friendly, and nice guys. Sufiyan was right, they really are like brothers.

"You don't have to call me bhabi... I feel... old"

I said while they chuckled and nodded their heads.

"Well over lover boy finally is engaged"

Arif said while putting his arm over Sufiyans shoulders.

"You know Muskan, he always talked about you! Whenever we were together he wouldn't stop telling us about you!"

"Do you wanna die unmarried Zayn!"

Sufiyan said while glaring at him.

"MUSKAN!"

Aqsa walked towards me with Azaan.

"Congrats Muskan"

"Thank you Azaan... Sufiyan meet Azaan, Aqsa's husband"

"Hello, nice to meet you"

"Same here, and congrats"

"Thank you"

Aqsa looked at me and then at Sufiyan.

"You guys haven't talked alone after putting rings?"

"No"

I whispered back. She looked at me and sighed and then looked at Sufiyan's friends and brothers.

"Guys... why don't we let the new couple have some alone time... they may need it"

She said while pushing everyone away from us. I chuckled at her cute behavior. Aqsa and Aiza will always be by my side, that's for sure.

"So... do... do you like the ring?"

I looked at him and saw him looking away nervously. I looked at my ring finger and smiled. My engagement ring was exactly like my dream ring. It was a silver diamond ring. It wasn't a big diamond and it wasn't too small, it was just perfect. Just what I wanted. I remember it looks exactly like the ring I once showed to him.

"It's perfect!"

"I tried to find the one you once showed me"

I was right.

"Thank you... for everything"

"I should be thanking you"

He said while grabbing my hand. I smiled and looked at him. Sufiyan has always been handsome, but today he was looking very handsome. He had his long hair in a man bun with a fresh undercut. He was wearing a cream colored suite, along with a waistcoat and blazer. He matched his cream colored suite with a white shirt underneath. He was looking dashing.

"You look very beautiful today"

"Don't I do that everyday?"

He chuckled and nodded his head.

"You do! But today you're shining in a... different way"

"You too"

"Sorry, what did you say?"

I hit him playfully on his shoulder while he laughed a little. Just then mommy-ji walked up to us.

"Family picture time"

I smiled widely and nodded my head before wrapping my arm around Sufiyan's arm.

"Come on! I want to click nice pictures so that I one day can look back at them!"