CHAPTER 36

( WARNING: There will be some 18+ smutty scenes)

It's been 5 days since we've come to Switzerland, and it's been the best 5 days of my life. Sufiyan and I had a lot of fun. We did a lot of different activities. We did skydiving, stand up paddle boarding, ziplining over the mountains, and my favorite, bungee jumping. Today is our last day here and right now we're at the shopping mall. I wanted to buy gifts for everyone before we leave tomorrow morning.

After a long shopping day, we finally headed back to our hotel room. Sufiyan decided to get ready for bed first, while I packed our things. I've realized something, things between me and Sufiyan have been a little heated up. We always ended in a heated situation but he never took anything further than just kissing.

"You can take a shower"

Sufiyan said while coming out of the washroom. I nodded my head and went to take a shower. After a long shower I dried myself and was gonna wear my clothes when I realized I forgot to bring my clothes.

"S-Sufiyan... can you hand me something to wear? I.... I forgot my clothes!"

After a few minutes he knocked on the door while I slightly opened the door. I took the clothes without looking at it and when I finally looked at it, it was Sufiyan's shirt. I wore the shirt and looked at myself in the mirror. I always thought I looked small beside him but today when I see myself in his shirt, I'm sure that I just don't look small... I am small.

His shirt came to my knees almost and I couldn't even see my hands in his shirt. That's how big his shirt was for me. I walked out of the washroom and saw Sufiyan on the bed on his phone. He looked up and met my eyes. I started to feel nervous under his gaze. I just took a cold shower and now I was feeling damn hot. He stood up and walked closer to me while I started pushing the shirt more down.

He stood right in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me closer to himself. My hands landed on his hard chest while he put his one hand towards my cheek before caressing it. He didn't break our eye contact, not even for a second. He slowly leaned forward, I could feel his hot breath on my lips, and in no time I felt his lips on mine.

We are kissing like crazy. It's like our lives depend on it. Suddenly his tongue slips inside my mouth, it was gentle but demanding, and it's something I've never experienced. Today I understand why people describe kissing as melting, because today I felt it. Every inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, while I pull him closer. My heart explodes. I've never done anything like this. He pushes me softly backwards against the wall for support. Right now all I want is Sufiyan.

The weight of his body on top of mine, I want to feel him pressed against me. I inhale shaving cream, his shampoo and that extra scent that's... him, which is the most delicious smell I could ever imagine. He feels wonderful. I want him closer, closer, closer, and closer. He slowly pulled away and looked at me while we were breathing heavily.

He bent down, his lips against my cheek, while it brushed against my cheek lightly. That little light touch sent shivers through my nerves, it made my body tremble under his touch. He looked at me and said whispered

"If you want me to stop, tell me now"

When I didn't say anything he brushed his lips against the hollow of my temple.

"Should I stop now?"

He said while tracing the line of my cheekbone.

"Or now?"

He said while he brushed his lips against mine.

"Or-"

Before he could finish his sentence I reached my hands up to his shirt and pulled him down to me and the rest of his words were lost against my mouth. I could feel his smile against my lips. He kissed me gently, carefully, but this isn't what I wanted right now. My fists around his shirt tightened while I pulled him harder against myself. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms which were on each side of my head circled me, gathering me against himself. I don't know when we came to the bed, but he softly laid me on the bed without breaking our kiss while hovering over me.