He leaned down in front of me; his face was really close to mine. Before he could say anything I spat in his face. He let out an annoyed shout wiping the spit off his face furiously, while I started shouting incoherent words and phrases at him. Before I know it, I caught a glimpse of silver before something sharp struck me across my cheek. It stung hard, the man had swiped his blade across my cheek and now there was a deep cut and it was bleeding rapidly. I whimpered in fright as he kneeled down in front of me and started talking to me.

"You've been a very bad girl, you need to be punished. Let's get rid of these shall we?" he caught one of my fingers in his hands, wiggling them before raising his knife. 

He glanced at me sending me an evil smile before he began to saw my finger off with his knife. I screamed in agony, thrashing uncontrollably as he continued chop my fingers off. The pain was excruciating, blood was flowing rapidly as he continued his assault on my fingers.

"Scarlett!" I heard a voice shout over my screams and cries.

"Scarlett!" I wonder where it's coming from.

"SCARLETT"

My head was filled with the gruesome images of the nightmare as I felt someone shaking my shoulders. Suddenly my eyes shot open. My eyes searched for my father but instead of meeting a pair of hazel eyes that were the color of my father's; they met a pair of green eyes. Harry.

"You're okay," he said bluntly, trying to reassure me that I was; but it wasn't exactly working. He was straddling my waist; his large hands were clasping my shoulders tightly while I stared up at him breathing heavily. I started shaking my head; screwing my eyes shut as I remembered the nightmare I had just experienced. It all seemed so real.

I started crying. Harry got off of me quickly as I shot out of bed. I struggled to maintain balance as my head started to spin and my breaths started to shorten as I clutched my chest. I was having another panic attack.

My legs buckled underneath me, my body went limp and I collapsed to the floor. Before my head hit the floor, firm tattooed arms wrapped themselves around me pulling me into a solid chest. I suddenly shoved him hard; he fell to floor before I straddle him this time. Pinning his arms up above his head while he stared at me with his wide eyes. Whenever I get my panic attacks and my supernatural powers kick in, I go on attack mode.

Suddenly he narrowed his eyes at me. Without warning, he flipped us over, him straddling me this time as he stared at me with a dangerous angry scowl on his face. He was about to say something before he noticed me hyperventilating; I was shaking like a leaf as his features suddenly softened; but only for a second before they hardened again. He pressed his thumb to the vein in my wrist and widened his eyes slightly, immediately understanding what was going on with me.

"Listen to me, I need you to breathe," he spoke to me firmly, I tried to nod but I still stared up with him with fearful eyes trying to control my breathing. I needed my pills, nothing can calm me down but my pills. He sighed harshly, cursing under his breath before locking his gaze with me again. 

"Calm down Scarlett," he spoke in a softer tone; that surprised me a lot. "You're safe now, he's not here. He won't get you." He spoke as if he knew what I was going through, like he knew what my nightmare was about and how terrified I was. 

"You're safe, with us. With me," he said nodding at me, as my eyes returned to their normal size and I stopped shaking. I nodded back in response to tell him that I believed him. 

"Concentrate on your breathing. Stay in the present," he advised me gently, releasing his grip on my wrists and getting off of me. He still sat on the floor and pulled me up to copy his position. I wrapped my arms around myself as I focused on my breathing.