Break/Quitting

Hey!

With the title itself all might have come to know that I'm taking a long long break urf quitting writing. Yes you guys read it correct. I'm gonna stop writing stories as the time doesn't permit me to write stories now.

The new chapter of my life that is post graduation doesn't allow me to do anything. I'm mostly busy with my work. If given a chance I may start even working after 2 years.

So ofcourse the schedule doesn't give me time hence I can't continue writing. And by keeping the stories on I don't want to give you all hopes that I may come back. I myself don't know whether I'm coming back or not.

Ofcourse if you all wish to unfollow me you may go ahead that's obviously gonna have an impact on me but I can't give you all hopes.

Another important thing is, if anyone wants to continue the stories they can do so but before that inform me so that I know no copies them. Or I just take down the stories.

I need to focus on my career wattpad has been for a long time my distraction and it has made me addicted to it that I cannot give time for myself.

I'm taking a break that doesn't mean I will delete the account. I'm there but might be behind the curtains for a long long time.

I hope you have a great time ahead. Though I want to express alot but don't want to also at this point. Yahan aayi thi as a reader with nothing but I'm going with your support and wishes. I hope you all stay healthy always and my prayers are with you all.

I'm signing off.

Yours
the_bogummy