25. Skepticism

Hey guys!

Early morning update 😁

Do vote and comment guys.

Avoid mistakes if any.

2.3k words wala update. So shower your love alot.

'Skepticism' means coming to conclusions without any proof.

12.06.2023

Over these days Manik have been busy as he needs to shift to Nagpur. Nandini will be starting for University tomorrow and hence have been busy with her work.

The cousin of Manik had also left after the heated argument that took place with his mother. Dadi and Neonika has been busy taking care of Sneha. Where as Mr. Malhotra and Vikram busy with their work.

It's night now and MaNan were sleeping under the blanket after their hot moment with each other.

"Nandini, I have kept some money in the locker if needed use it. And when do you have to submit the remaining admission fees?" He asked running his fingers in her hair.

"By 18th we have to give. Can I get 500/-, I'm short of five hundred anx I don't want to use the amount which you have kept in the locker." She reasoned out making him frown.

"Ek second, which money are you using to pay your fees?" He asked making her look at her.

"Woh, I had some money in the bank aur bank se agar 500/- nikal dungi toh account band ho jayega. So..."

"Seriously? I had told you to keep that money and don't touch. I'm there to look after your needs. I don't like it when you don't use the money which I give." He said gritting his teeths making her sigh.

"Par Manik, I don't want to be burden on you for this. Papa ne paise bheje the toh usi se maine socha ki fees bhar dun." He got angry anx held her arm in a grip making her frown and scared a little.

"I DON'T LIKE THAT NANDINI. When I'm earning enough I don't want you to use father's money. It makes me feel liks I'm over looking my responsibilities. So DO NOT REPEAT THIS. UNDERSTOOD?"

His deep voice depicting sterness made her shiver. She bobbed her head and hid herself under the blanket.

She heard him mumble "Shit!". He lied down and took her in his arms.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have spoken like that. But please understand, logon ke samne mujhe aisa nahi dikhna ki main kuch kar nahi sakta apni biwi ke liye. Specially your parents who have given me your full responsibility. I don't want to disappoint them in any way."

The guilt was flowing from his words and the voice. She looked at him and asked

"Yahi baat acche se nahi bol sakte the? Why you had scold me? Kuch bhala sochun toh galat aur kuch na bhi sochun toh bhi galat." She complained making him chuckle.

He pulled her closer and pecked hed head making her snuggls more into him. He knew the treatment sometimes his wife gets yet he cannot do anything. If something happens in his presence yes, he would take stand for his wife even if he had to go against his own family.

Next Morning

"Nandini! Nandini... Get up baba you will get late." I heard someone calling me. I have heard this voice.