11. 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕟 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪

Hey guys! After long time.

How are you all?

I don't understand why people are not voting now! Why you guys become silent readers. Voters hi ban jao na! Please guys! Vote toh karo.

Avoid mistakes if any.

23.03.2022

Yesterday after having food all retired to their rooms to sleep. Some guest were already sleeping in hall and some on terrace thinking that the next day all will leave in the morning.

Since Nandini got up around 6 clock in the morning she came out of the room in search of bathroom. She saw her mother-in-law coming inside the house with a towel wrapped around her head indicating that she had already had her bath.

"Arey! Nandini. Acha hua tum uth gayi jaldi. Ek kaam karo, jaldi se naha lo aur aa jao. Puja mein deri ho jayegi agar sab uth jayenge toh. Unko bhi toh bathroom use karna hai." Listening her she bobbed her head.

"Ji, lekin bathroom kahan hai?" She asked softly to which Neonika pointed at the corner in the hall. Nandini decided to better take a nighty with her and then get ready in the room. She went back to the room only tp witness Manik sleeping again on his stomach. She smiled and opening her bag she took out the towel, her inner wear and a nighty along with the brush.

She came down and directly went into the bathroom only to witness the bucket filled with hot water. Keeping her clothes on the hanger she closed the door and started with her business.

Outside dadi woke up and looked around to spot anyone for her morning tea.

"Kahan gaye hai yeh sab?" She sighed and turned to go again when, Sneha (Manik's bhabhi) coming down.

"Acha hua tum aa gayi. Jara meri chai bana dena. Sar dukh raha hai mera."

"Ji dadi." She sighed and entered the kitchen murmering to herself.

"Inko bas orders dene hai. Hath pair hai phir bhi chai banani nahi aati. Kya hoga inka kaun jaane!" She still hadn't brush and she had to work. After 5-8 minutes she came out with her tea and gave dadi. By now the guest started getting up.

"Neonika! Nandini nahi uthi?" Dadi asked frowning before she could reply Nandini came out of the bathroom. Seeing her dadi frowned.

"Yeh kya pehna hai?" Listening her Nandini got nervous. Neonika sighed.

"Pehle hi din sasural mein yeh kaun pehnta hai? Ghar mein mehman hai kuch toh socho." Listening her she looked down but gaining the courage she spoke before Neonika could.

"Dadi, main room mein saree pehne wali hun. Bathroom mein nahi hoga, agar yahan pehnti toh gili ho jati. Mainabhi change karke aati hun." Saying this she walked fast towards the room.

"Pair bhi nahi chuye isne. Tch!" Dadi mumbled making Neonika and Sneha sigh.

"Rehne dijiye na maa hota hai. Pehla din hai aaj. Galti toh sabse hoti hai." Saying this Neonika went away to look after the preparation for the pooja.

In the room

Nandini closed the door in hurry making Manik jolt and get up. He frowned and looked around. Seeing Nandini breathing heavily he frowned.