10. 𝕄𝕣. 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕣𝕤. 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕣𝕒

Sorry for not replying to anyones comment. Really busy guys now a days.

Avoid Mistakes if any.

12.03.2022

Everyone got up early in the both the house. Nandini thought it might be peaceful after yesterday's haldi function but found out that the guest were running hear and there to get ready.

When she got up in the morning she remembered how Prachi and Navya were hugging her. She didn't know what she would do without them after today.

"Will miss you di." She heard a small whisper which was of Navya who was looking at her.

"Main bhi tujhe bhut miss karungi." She replied with a sad smile and let her hands work on her hair.

"Tu, promise kar. Ghar pe maa papa ka khyal rakhegi. Aur, maa se jyada jhagda mat karna. Tujhe pata hai woh kaisi hai. Har baat pe tokegi. Jyada dhyan mat dena." Listening her Navya wrapped her hands around her waist and hid herself in her stomach bobbing her head.

"Aue sabse important bath." Nandini said holding her face up making her look at her.

"Kya?" Navya asked to which Nandini pecked her forehead and replied.

"Khudka khayal rakhna. Mujhe pata hai, main nahi rahungi toh kya kya karti ho tum. Aur agar milne ka maan hua bas phone kar dena main aa jaungi." Nandini's eyes filled with tears just thinking about her dear sister without her. Navya too had tears, but she smiled and nodded her head.

"Bahut ho gayi emotional baate. Chal Nandu nahi toh late ho jayega." Prachi said getting up from the bed. Nandini bobbed her head and freeing herself she went to freshen up.

Around 10:30 almost everyone were ready but the problem was Nandini's chunri was missing.

"Tch! Kahan rakhte ho tum log? Der ho rahi hai. Kal dhund ke nahi rakh sakte the?" Nandini's aunt scolded them. Prachi rolled her eyes listening her and replied.

"Aunty, hume sunane ke bajay help kariye na. Kyun apne gale ko pareshan aur bp badha rahe ho?" Listening her Nandini pinched her hand to which she whined!

"Kal, maine shital ko dekha tha khelte huye. Usse pucho." Navya said coming inside. After like spending more 15 minutes they found the chunri mixed with the relatives clothes.

Outside their house, the decoration was ready, pandit is already sitting and guest have already arrived for the precious day. They all were waiting for the groom to come.

Exactly at 11 clock a decorated car came with 2 more cars following them. Nandini's mother came to welcome them.