16. 𝔻𝕚𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕚

I'm not at all satisfied with my writing of this chapter. Bear with it for now.

I'm fully blanked so don't know what I wrote.

Avoid mistakes if any

17.06.2022

"Manik woh aate vakt bundi ke laddoo lete aana. Kal Vivek lana bhool gaya." Manik's dad informed Manik to which he agreed. He moved towards the kitchen where his mother and wife were busy making sweets.

"Maa, aapko kuch chahiye kya marlet se? Main vahi ja raha hun." Listening him both the ladies raised their head. Neonika bobbed her head and asked Nandini to give him the list. She got up and after washing her hands she gave him the list.

"Maa, yeh sab kya hai? Itna sara saman?" He asked looking at the list to which Neonika chuckled and said

"Ek kaam kar, apne papa ko sath le jao."

"Papa busy hai." He replied/lied making her sigh.

"Accha toh phir Nandini ko sath le jao. Vaise bhi yeh sab bas khatam ho hone aaya hai. Jao Nandini, aur haan sab sahi se dekh ke lena bahut se aise hai jo kharab saman de denge." Neonika blabbered making her agree. She went and got changed into simple kurti and a jeans and taking the purse and a bag she moved out of the house.

She settled on the bike taking his shoulder's support. He smiled and started the bike.

"Vaise Manik, aapne jhut kyun bola ki papa busy hai? Woh toh aaram se TV dekh rahe hai." She asked him making him bit his lip and reply

"Woh is liye because I didn't want my wife to tire herself from all the household work. Bhabhi hai nahi yahan tumhara sath dene aur maa aur dadi bhi sambhal lengi. Subah se kaam mein lagi ho, mere baare mein toh socha tak nahi. Huh!" He complained making her laugh at his cute face.

"Haan haan haso tum bas. Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai." He said seriously making her gulp being worried.

"Kuch hua hai kya Manik? Aapko koi pareshani hai." She asked getting down from the bike as they had reached the market. Parking the bike he took the key and halmet.

"Kuch dino pehle main soch raha tha ki hum kahin ghoom aaye. Vaise bhi abhi tumhari chuttiyan chal rahi hai aur dedh hafte mein tumhara college phir se shuru hoga." They entered into a supermarket and Nandini started looking around for the stuff also listening him

"Gharwale..." Before she could complete Manik said

"Main sirf meri aur tumhari baat kar raha hun. Gharwalon ki nahi. Aur vaise bhi kahan hume yahan time milta hai ghumne phirne ka."

"Mujhe koi problem nahi lekin gharwalon ko aap bataoge agar maine bataya toh mere naam pe dhindora pitenge sab." Nandini said knowing his family's nature.

"Yrr! Fine! I'll speak. Lekin you better be prepared because tickets parson ki hai diwali ke baad." Nandini bobbed her head filling the basket. Manik helped her with carrying them. They paid the bill and moved out.

"Yahi rehna main mithayi ki dukaan se aaya. Tumhe kuch chahiye?" He asked looking at her down (because of her height)

"Ji, woh kachori kha lein? Bahut dino se mann kar raha tha." He smiled and held the bag and they both walked up to the halwai and they relished the kachori.