29. Family

Today KAISI YEH YAARIAAN completes 9 years. And with this celebration I would like to end this journey. ❤️

Avoid mistakes if any guys.

21. 07. 23

Malhotra House

They say family which is joint stays happy most of the time. They share their worries, happiness, sadness together, they are always there for each other. But sometimes these relations faces ups and downs and if one doesn't have trust there are high chances of losing that person along with the charm that the people have in the house.

Same situation can be seen in Malhotra house. After Manik and Nandini left the house, whole house had lost their charm.

Sneha being pregnant was not at all helping them, she had health issues and high chances of this pregnancy being a failure. But yet, whole family was trying to help her in some or the other situation, taking care of her.

"Vikram, Sneha ko yeh dudh de do." Neonika said to Vikram who was reading something on the mobile sitting on the couch.

"Maa, aap dedo na. Mujhe upar nahi jana abhi." She sighed and moved up to his room where his pregnant was sleeping.

As she entered she saw the room to be messed up. Clothes on the chair, towel on the bed, some papers lying down here and there.

"Sneha utho, yeh dudh pee lo." She shook her eho woke up immediately and settled to have milk. Her baby bump could be seen slightly.

Neonika started cleaning the room. She was already tired of doing all the work on top of that her menopause was irritating her a lot.

After cleaning everything she moved out and settled on a chair looking at the photo hung on the wall. It was a family picture of all the members.

She missed her son and wife. She missed the presence of Manik and Nandini in the house. Not because she had to do all the worm but their presence would light up the house.she cried as her hormones kicked.

"Kyun unke liye rona Neonika? Jo kabhi bhi apne mata pita ka nahi sochte?" Mr. Malhotra entered amd settled down offering her water.

"Galti toh humari hai na? Humne uspe vishwas nahi kiya. Humari vajah se woh dono nahi hai yahan." She cried looking at him.

"I want them back. Kuch bhi karo par mujhe mera beta aur bahu vapas chahiye. I want them back." He hugged her side ways trying to give her the support in her emotional turmoil.

This was seen by Vikram and dadi who were sitting there doing their work. Vikram somewhat felt bad seeing his parents like this but he couldn't do anything.

Sharma House

"Usko vaisa karna hi nahi chahiye tha. Ab saari ungliyan humare upar uthegi. Humarw parvarish par question kiya jayega." Nandini's mother cried infront of her husband who had informed her about the situation.

Navya had entered inside knowing that she cannot interfere. Even if she did there are high chances of her facing the consequences.

"Usne jo kiya so kiya. Lekin Malhotra ji aise karenge maine socha nahi tha. Kisi ladki pe charitra (character) par ungli uthayenge. Kash main uss din hota sab clear karne ke liye." Her father said getting up from the corner and moved to freshen up.