23. Missing Nandini

As promised here is the next part.

Avoid mistakes if any

Do vote and comment guys.

31.05.2023

It's a bright and hot monday afternoon and Nandini came out of the electricity department after paying the electricity bill. Since the electricity department comes inbetween her University she had been given the job to pay the bill while coming home.

The days had passed so fast that they didn't even realised their marriage had completed almost 6 months now. Within these weeks Vikram and Sneha got their share of property much to Manik's disheartened. He had hoped that they will back out from this but...

Nandini thought of visiting her parents house today as it was only 1 clock in the afternoon. She have been craving to see them like past 2-3 weeks and today she got a chance.

She took the bus to hee village and on the way she informed Navya abouf her arrival who later informed her mother.

She was listening to some music when she found an old lady entering in the bus. She looked around to see if any seat was available finding none she got up and gave her the seat to sit.

"Thank you beta." Nandini smiled and looked up to see conductor coming so she removed the tickect fare and paid him.

When it was almost 2 she reached her house. Entering inside she immediately hugged her mother tightly.

"Aye mera baccha. Kaisa hai?" She asked running her hand on her hair. Nandini unknowingly shed few tears and with a rough voice said

"I'm fine maa. I just miss you all so much."

"Hey! Kya hua hai? Ro kyun rahi ho tum?" Her mother asked worriedly making her look at her.

"I don't know. Just..." She let out more tears and looked down. She immediately hugged her daughter to calm her down. Navya came inside with water and gave her.

"I feel like guest." Nanduni mumbled getting the vibe of being guest the way Navya was offering hed water and the food they were offering her.

"Chup reh. Kitne dino baad aayi ho aaj aur kitni dubli ho gayi ho. Ghar meib koi dhyan nahi rakhta kya tumhara?" Her mother asked making her chuckle.

"Nahi maa aisa nahi hai. Abhi mera ho gaya hai." Saying so she got up and went to her room to see the condition of it. She sat on the bed remembering her days before marriage. Unknowingly she slept oved there only.

Malhotra House

Almost 8 clock in the night when Manik entered the house. He saw Neonika pacing around the house with worried face.

"Kya hua maa? Aise pareshaan kyun ho aap?"

"Teri Nandini se baat huyi kya? Woh abhi tak ghar nahi aayi hai. Kabse ohone laga rahi hun phone hi nahi lag raha."

"What? Aaj toh uska half day hota hai na? How come she is not at home? Ek minute." His voice panicked only thinking if something bad had happened. He didn't want anything to happen to her.

He tried calling but the phone was coming switched off.  He gog worried and looked at his mother who was hell tensed up.

"Maa aap chinta mat karo, I'll contact her friend."