1. 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

Hey guys! Here is the update. Hope you guys will enjoy it.

Avoid mistakes if any...

29.01.2022

The word 'marriage' or 'shadi' means a lot to middle class family. One of the family member get's married the other one is all ready to get the other one married. And the first step is to find the alliance.

Today, is the day where Manik Malhotra along with his family was going to meet the girl for the marriage. He is Punjabi and the girl is Madrasi.

It is shocking for everyone. Why were they going to meet outside their community and religion. They all were settled in the rented car going towards the girl's house.

"Bhaisab ladki achi toh hai na? Aap pe bharosa rakh ke dekhne jaa rahe hai." The dadi of Manik asked the man who brought up the alliance.

"Dekhiye Mrs. Malhotra. Pichli baar jo rishte leke aaya tha woh aapko pasand nahi aaye. Aur yeh ladki achi hi hai. Aapke samne aavaj bhi nahi niklegi." She bobbed her head and looked at his grandson who was busy doing something on his phone.

"Oh! Beta ji. Phone rakho side mein. Hum yahan tumhari shadi ki baat karne chale hai aur tum ho ki phone mein lage ho." She scolded making him sigh.

"Kya dadi! Kuch jaruri kaam tha toh vahi kar raha hun."

"Manik, ladki ki photo dekhi?" Asked his bhabhi to which he just bobbed his head.

"Tch! Tum na vahi baithe raho." She said and looked away.  After like 2 hours of drive they reached the place.

There were some houses close by. But they were not many. All the people came out as it was rare someone coming with a car there.

The girl's house was 3 houses away. They moved towards the door and her family welcomed them.

"Aayiye aayiye! Aane mein dikkat toh nahi huyi na?" Asked Nandini's father to which Manik's father replied

"Ji nahi bilkul nahi. Aap sab kaise ho?"

"Ji sab badhiya hai. Aap bhi ache hi honge." He said to which they bobbed their head. They settled down on a long sofa and Manik, his bhabhi and brother settled on the chair.

Inside Nandini's mother  with sister were helping her to adjust the saree.

"Navya...neeche se theek kar. Nandu main bahar ja rahi hun. Jab tumhe bulaye toh chup chap neeche aa jana. Aur haan apna pallu sar ke upar rakhna." She bobbed her head in irrtation because since morning they were telling her the same thing.

Nandini's mother went out to greet them. Navya looked at Nandini and said

"Aap ache lag rahe ho didi. Main bhi bahar jati hun." Before she could go Nandini held her hand.

"Tum yahi raho mere sath. I'm nervous yrr." Navya pouted and agreed. They sat on the chairs and waited for their call.

Outside they all were having chat. Manik's dadi signalled the alliance guy to speak.

"Arey! Mrs. Sharma Nandini beti ko toh bulaiye."

"Ji. Ek minute." Saying this she stood up and went to call Nandini. Nandini saw her and got up. Her mother adjusted her pallu and took her out and made her sit opposite to the family.