13.ℙ𝕒𝕘𝕙 ℙ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕒 & ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕖

Hey guys! I'm updating even though target isn't completed. But next time I won't update if the target isn't complete.

Today, I hurted my hand and it's paining. But I know I will recover soon.

Avoid mistakes if any.

Target: 450+ votes

05.04.22

"Nandini! Ho gaya?" Manik shouted coming inside the room to see her struggling with the saree to pin it properly. He sighed thinking today also she has to wear saree.

"Agar nahi ho raha hai toh change karlo. Saree mat pehno. Aur vaise bhi bike pe saree mein baithna mushkil hoga tumhe." He voiced out the concern towards her making her smile but then shake her head.

"I can't. Aaj toh sirf dusra din hai. Aur agar ghar jaate wakt maine normal suit pehna toh sab baatein banayenge. Isse behtar toh main isi mein chali jaun." She didn't want to face any problems or any taunts and he knew it.

Without saying anything he moved towards her and taking the pin from her he pinned it properly making her stare at him. Once he was done he saw her gawking at her making him chuckle.

"Ho gaya. Chale?" Manik asked to which she bobbed her head. Taking the small bag Manik moved out and Nandini followed him.

As they came in the living area they saw Manik's whole family waiting for them.

"Maa, kal se mera college start ho raha hai. Aur main kal college hone ke baad hi ghar vapas aaungi." Listening her Neonika bobbed her head with a smile where as Sneha rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Kal college jaane ki kya jarurat hai? Kal hi toh shadi huyi hai tum dono ki. Aur ghar bhi toh dekhna hai." Listening dadi Nandini felt bad and Manik sighed seeing her again saying something.

"Dadi, 2 hafte baad meri exam hai aur main ignore nahi kar sakti college. Aur maine leave sirf 5 din ki li thi." Nandini replied keeping away all the emotions that she felt. Dadi rolled her eyes and went from there making her sad.

She looked at Manik who blinked his eyes in assurance.

"Maa, aata hun." Saying this Manik went outside and Nandini followed him. He gave her the bag and told her to wait. Starting his bike he brought it towards her and told her to sit. She turned back to see Neonika standing there. Nandini settled on the back holding Manik's shoulder and the bag was shifted infront.

"Dhyan se jana. Aur Manik bike teji se mat chalana. Late hota hai toh hone do." Manik bobbed his head and bidding bye to jer they left the premises.

They were on the road soon. Nandini was quiet all the time and Manik was finding it really awkward. He has the habit of talking while driving.

"Nandini...kuch baat vaat karo." He suggested taking a turn making her bite her lips.

"Kya baat karun? Aap bike chala rahe ho aur agar kuch ho gaya toh?" She asked worriedly making him chuckle.

"Com'on Nandini! Baccha nahi hun. Aur adat hai mujhe. I hope you are comfortable being with us." Out of nowhere he asked making her silent. On not getting respone he looked in the rear view mirror saw her lost.

"Nandini..." She looked at him and shook her head.

"Kuch nahi. Thoda time lagega but I will manage aur aapke sath comfortable hun main." She whispered near his ear making grin. After the drive of 2 hours they finally reached Nandini's house. The whole moholla (neighbours) kept staring at them.