21. First Argument

Hey guys! Here is the update...

Avoid mistakes if any.

Do vote and comment.

23.05.2023

Manik had entered their room with a tensed face. He saw Nandini lying down on the bed with her hand on hed face.

"Tumhe bhabhi se aise baat nahi jarni chahiye thi Nandini."

Listening him she gave him a shocked expression with a surprised as well.

"What do you mean?" She asked sitting on the bed Manik sighed and settled beside her.

"I'm saying you shouldn't have said those words. Already ghar mein itni problems hai tumhare aise baat karne se baat aur bigad sakti hai." He trief explaining her where as it only made her give him disbelief look.

"Seriously Manik? Aap chahte ho ki main unki behuda baatein sunti rahun aur kuch na kahun? Sorry to burst your bubble Manik, I can't stand anyone disrespecting my parents." She said sternly making close his eyes in frustration.

"Even I'm not stopping you. But for time being just be quiet. I'm already tensed about the situation at home. I can't let my brother leave this house which will eventually break this family." The emotion that he was facinh he couldn't explain to Nandini and Nandini couldn't understand how to explain him her point.

"Manik, the family you are talking about na I'm also part of it. Just because the relation I have with all you doesn't give anyone of you the right to disrespect my parents. I will never appreciate it. And you are talking about breaking of this family? Well, I would like to burst your bubble, jaisa aapko lagta hai na ki sab theek ho jayega vaisa hi mujhe lagta hai ki sab bigad jayega." She said making frown at her words.

He really thought that is she indicatibg to let go off the matter? Does that really mean to her words?

"What do you mean? Aise hi sab bikharne dun sab kuch? Haan? Aur maine kahan tumhare parents ko disrespect kiya hai? It was bhabhi who did it not me that you are saying like this. Do even realise what your words are indicating me?"

He said and from his voice literally anyone could make out that he was angry now. She sighed and looked away. Seeing her silence he shook his head in disbelief.

"It's better I keep my mouth shut. Varna kuch aisa bol dunga ki baad mein main khud pachtaunga." Saying so he left from there.

"Shit! I shouldn't have said that." She said slapping her lips lighting. She said everything in a heat of moment which she is regretting it.

Evening

Nandini came inside with the dry clothes which were put on terrace. She didn't see Manik since morning after their slight arugment and nobody in the house was talking. Nandini and Sneha were not even looking at each other.

"Nandini, jara upar jaa ke Sneha ko bula do." Neonika said to which she gave her a look of 'you know'.

"Mujhe pata hai you are not talking to her but please just have a glance on her atleast she hasn't come out of the room since morning."

Nandini nodded and went to call her, she as soon as she entered her eyes widened seeing her lying down on the floor. She immediately ran to her and patted her cheeks.

"Bhabhi? Bhabhi? Please open your eyes!" Nandini took water from the jar and sprinkled on her face where as Neonika listening her panicked voice she came up only get surprised.