26. 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓈𝓉

Hey guys!

Sorry for not replying to your comments but I will reply to them as soon as possible.

Avoid mistakes if any.

Do vote and comment guys.

14.06.2023

"Tum ab mujhse bhi baat nahi karogi?" In the whole room his voice echoed.

They have been sitting in a hotel room since an hour. Nandini has been giving him silent treatment making him all the more worried.

He sighed and kneeled down before her making her stare at him. He held her hands and gave a squeeze on it.

"Nandini, I cannot justify what my family did nor do I can change it. I'm sorry mere hote huye bhi tumhe yeh sab kuch guzarna pad raha hai. You know in my family inspite having 4 people educated their mentality is still the same."

Nandini sighed and made him sit on the bed beside her. He was surprised looking at her gesture.

"It's not your fault Manik. Just because aapki family aisi hai doesn't mean aap bhi vaise ho. I do trust you and I know you won't judge me."

Her words only brought slight smile on his face. But her sad face made him worried.

"But, I'm never going there back. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye main uss ghar mein vapas nahi jaa sakti. Main, mummy papa ke ghar chali jaungi." The words poured out in finalty making him frown.

"Why? When I'm there why do you have to go back? Mainw tumhe uss ghar se nikalne ka faisla liya hai. Aur hum kal hi nagpur shift ho rahe hai."

Her face in a reflex turned towards him. She had wondered whether he will take her with him or not. But what more was yet to be told.

"You know, as I had seen my family behaving rudely with you I had decided something. Mujhe company se transfer nahi mila hai, infact maine khud manga hai unse."

His words gave her surprise. He was not transfered through conpany people instead he himself took one.

"Lekin, aapka nuksan nahi hoga?" She asked worriedly.

"Nahi Nandini, maine sab soch samajh kar faisla liya hai. Within few years may be we won't be here as well." Frowns were all forming on her face. All confused with everything happening.

"Matlab?" He smiled and hugged her tightly.

"You will get to know. Don't think much, I'm with you. Just focus on your studies." She hugged him tightly trying to get the closure in his warmth. She ended up letting her tears flow making his shirt wet.

"Let it out Nandini. I don't know what you are going through but my shoulder is always there for you." She just started crying making his heart ache badly.

Next Day

I entered my house or should I say simply the house? After everything yesterday I don't know how we are coping up. Nandini have been worked up, crying continuously. Today is her special day and yet she had a miserable day yesterday.

As I entered inside the house I saw mom and Sneha bhabhi's mother present. They were smiling and talking.

Wow! Ek bahu ko dukhi karke ghar se bahar niklwa diya aur ek ko sar pe chadha rahe hai.