2. 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕩𝕖𝕕

Here is the update. Hope you like it and enjoy the part. Hoping to update one more part.

Do vote and comment guys! It will really help me.

Avoid mistakes if any.

01.02.2022

Nandini came out her house to go market to buy some vegetables and basic necessary items along with Navya.

"Tune list bana li hai na?" Nandini asked as they were nearing the shop.

"Haan didi, chaho toh mummy ko phone laga ke puch lo." Navya said in irritated manner making her sigh.

"Pagal! Bas confirm kar rahi hun. Aise kyun baat karti ho baar baar? Acha chal." They entered the shop and Nandini told the shopkeeper to give the things.

After spending half & hour they moved to buy some vegetables. Since the vegetable market was just 2 shop behind they reached easily.

"Kya kya le didi?" Navya asked looking around.

"Main dekhti hun. Yeh pakad." Nandini gave her the bag, and moved to buy some vegetables. She bought some Tomatoes, french beans, potatoes, bottle guard etc.

After half and hour they reached their house. On their way they met few people who were asking who had come to their place but Nandini just replied they were guest not wanting to publicise anything.

"Maa, yeh lo." They gave the bags and went to freshen up. Nandini came out and settled beside her mother helping her in cooking.

"Acha sun, unka phone aaya tha kya?" Her mother asked stiring some onions in kadai.

"Nahi maa. Aap kyun tension le rahe ho? Agar call karna hoga toh kar lenge call." She said in irritated way because past 2 days her mother is asking the same question.

"Main toh tasalli ke liye puch rahi thi. Huh! Acha tere papa aate hi honge. Chal jaldi jaldi hath chala." Nandini nodded her head started focussing on cooking.

*************

Manik's father entered the house after a very long ride of the bus. His mother was waiting for him.

"Aa gaya tu! Chal muh hath dho le aur chai pi. Bahu! Yeh bahu!" Neonika came out of the kitchen in hurry.

"Jaldi se chai chada gas par."

"Lekin abhi toh aapne pi chai." Neonika said making her glare at her. Mr. Malhotra sighed and went to freshen up.

"Mere liye nahi. Tumhare pati ko jo abhi aaya ghar. Na pani dete hai aur khana vakt par. Pata nahi kya hoga inka." Dadi said making Neonika look down and went back in the kitchen to make the tea hot.

"Sneha...jara yeh dudh dekhna main Manik ke papa ko dekh ke aati hun." Sneha (bhabhi of Manik) bobbed her head and concentrated on the milk. Even for a second you zone out the milk will overflow making dadi furious.

Mr. Malhotra came down and settled on the chair and put on the TV. Soon Neonika came out with tea in 2 cups and served it to her husband and mother-in-law.