18. Family Feuds I

Hey guys!

Here is the update after long time.

Avoid the mistakes but do vote and comment guys.

13.12.2022

After a long tiring ride MaNan finally reached their destination. It was getting cold since it's evening. Manik got down the bus with the luggage and Nandini followed him.

"You look devasted!" He commented making her stare at him.

"Khudko dekha hai aapne? Upar se meri neend bhi toot gayi." She cribled making him chuckle. He made her stand on the platform and looked around.

"Kuch khaye aur phir chale? Ya hotel ja kar fresh hone ke baad jaye?" He asked to which she gave him tired look.

"Let's just go to the hotel first. My legs are hurting." He felt bad seeing her like that.

"Okay, chalo I'll pick up something on the way. Wait I'll get the taxi." Saying this he moved towards the taxi stand and hired one for them and came towards her. Keeping their luggage in the taxi they both settled inside. As the taxi was moving towards their destination Nandini ended up sleeping on his shoulder due to tiredness.

The messed up hair, tired face and that sukoon ki nind was the only thing Manik saw on her face. He chuckled at how movies sometimes portray the heros/heroines being all pretty inspite of travelling for hours. But for him more than a heroine his wife Nandini was more beautiful and infront of moon is nothing.

He held her perfectly in his hand and asked the driver to stop near by restuarant to pick up something because the place they are staying is just a lounge and nothing else. Food was supposed to be their thing and not the lounge people. Soon he picked up the parcel and reached their lounge area.

The taxi went after dropping them. A yawn left her mouth making Manik chuckle. She felt embarrassing but let it be.

"Chalo." He tugged her hand and went inside. After talking to the receptionist and showing him the booking they took their key of their room.

It was on second floor. They soon entered and Nandini directly went to washroom keeping her hand bag on the bed. Manik removed his shirt but ended up feeling cold. But nevertheless, he had to freshen up only.

"Manik! Jaiye fresh ho jaiye. Aise nagge mat khumiye. Thand lag jayegi." Manik raised his eyebrow at her words.

"Main nagga kahan hun Nandini? Maine bas shirt utari hai. If you want I can remove my pants as well then may be your quote nagga will suit my suit." He said teasingly making her mouth go wide open.

"Chi! Jaiye Manik fresh hokar aiye." Manik laughed aloud looking at her cringy face. She shook her head and settled on the bed and called home immediately.

Withing 10 minutes even Manik came out and changed his clothes. By that time she was done talking.

"Agh! Chal let's have food." He rubbed his hand saying this. She opened the brown bags to see dosa and idli. She looked at him with a pout to which he replied.

"Yahi bacha tha. See it's quite late now. So let's just eat this. Kal pakka kuch aur kha lenge. Wait I forgot to call home."

"Ahem! I called home. Bataya maine sabko. Abhi kha le, bahut bhuk lagi hai." She said making him chuckle. They had their dinner and throwing the trash in the dustbin they lied down on the bed to sleep. Being tired they went to sleep immediately.