12. 𝕄𝕒ℕ𝕒𝕟 𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤

Hey guys! Here is the update. Majority was for this so I update this others I will update soon.

Do vote and comment guys.

Target: 450+ votes

Avoid mistakes of any.

29.03.2022

They all were sitting placing the mattress on the floor having their food. Nandini and Manik were sitting beside each other and others were normal.

Looking at the new dish dadi asked

"Yeh kiske liye?" Before Neonika could reply Manik immediately said

"Woh Nandini ka hai dadi. Woh, teekha nahi kha sakti. She can't tolerate it." Listening him she frowned and Nandini looked down knowing that she might scold her.

"Aur is khane ka kya kare? Khana kyun waste karna hai?" She asked a bit in a serious tone. Nandini got scared now.

"Dadi, khana kahan waste ho raha hai? Hum sab kha rahe hai na! Aur aisa nahi hai ki khana waste hoga. Nandini ke khane ki quantity kam hi hai. Agar aapko ya kisi aur ko kuch pasand na aaye toh aap usko hath bhi nahi lagaoge....." Before he could continue more felt Nandini's hand touching his side of his leg and getting her signal he kept quiet.

Dadi sighed and continued to eat the food. They all had food silently. Manik was keeping an eye on Nandini's food. He saw her eating very less which made him worried.

"Nandini, thoda aur kha lo." Manik's dad said seeing her finished plate.

"Nahi papa...bas ho gaya." Listening her Neonika frowned and asked

"Kya ho gaya? Tum ho kitni aur khati kitni ho! Chup chap khao nahi toh halat kharab ho jayegi." She scolded her making her pout and look down. Inspite of this she filled her plate again and had a bit more now.

They soon finished their food. The elders got up from their places and the women in the house took the charge to clean the area where they just had their food. Nandini took all the dishes inside to keep in the kitchen and Neonika picked up the mattress. And Manik's bhabhi cleaned the area.

Since Nandini was in the kitchen and Manik had gone upstairs to their room. As soon as he entered he heard the phone ringing. He frowned thinking whose phone it is. The phone was lying down on the table near the dressing table.

"Nandini's phone...." He mumbled and looking at the caller he smiled and picked it up. Before he could speak he heard the chirpy voice.

"Kya di? Bhool gaye mujhe shadi hote hi? Na ek phone na ek message! I'm angry on you." Manik chuckled and listening the sound Navya got nervous.

"Hello Navya. Kaisi ho?" He asked moving out of the room.

"Main theek hun jiju. Sorry mujhe nahi pata chala ki aap ho."

"It's okay. I can understand. Wait main Nandini ko bulata hun." She hummed and he calldd her out coming in the hall.

"Nandini... Navya ka call hai." She turned keeping the plate back on the stand. Nodding her head she took it.

"Hello...." They got busy in talking and inorder to give her privacy he left from there and settled on the chair with others.

"Manik...kal Nandini ko pagh phere ke liye uske ghar leke jana hoga aur haan parson subah vapis bhi leke aana hoga hmm?" Dadi informed him to which he just bobbed his head and concentrated on the news.

After like 20 minutes Nandini came outside to see the elders had gone to take evening nap and only Manik was there waiting for her. She came to him who smiled at her.

"Spoke?" He asked softly to which she bobbed her head. Looking at her red nose he chuckled and asked

"Royi kyun?" She was amused seeing him guessing correct.

"Aapko kaise pata?"

"Aapki naak jo laal huyi baithi hai. Usse pata chal gaya. Miss kar rahi ho sabko?" He said in playful mood but the last sentence he asked softly. She bobbed her head wiping her red nose with her hand.

"I'm sorry...tumhe sabko chod ke yahan aana pada." He felt guilty to keep her away from her family at such a young age. She smiled seeing him understanding her.

"Ab hum rivaj toh tod nahi sakte na. Bachpan se sunti aayi hun, 'Mera ghar vahi hoga jahan mere pati honge' aur aap mere pati ho toh main bhi toh yahi rahungi na." He shook his head at her words for which he thought it to be stupid logic.

"Wanna take a nap?" Manik asked looking at her. She was not in a mood to take a nap but also she couldn't ignore her body being tired from all this wedding.

"Ji." Listening her answer, he held her hand and took her to their room. Luckily no one was there and even if anyone would have been there Manik wouldn't give a damn about it.

They took their corners and laid down on the bed after putting on the fan. He then remembered what dadi had said

"Nandini, kal tumhe apne ghar jana hoga aur parso vapis subah aana hai pagh phere ke liye." Listening him she got worried.

"Lekin parso toh college join karne wali hun. Meri leave khatam hone wali hai kal."

"It's okay, you can go to college and I'll pick you up after it." Manik said looking at her who was still worried which was clearly evident to him and he really didn't like it. He pulled her in his arms making her blush slightly.

"Kya hua?" He asked in a gentle tone caressing her shoulder.

"Woh ghar wale bura nahi manenge agar main parso college chali gayi toh?" He frowned listening her and made her look at her.

"Nandini, first of all you don't have to worry about family. Tumhara college jana important hai. Tumhari leave ka last day kal hai so enjoy it. Aur tumhare exams bhi aa rahe hai. I don't want you to risk your studies. Aur ghar pe kal subah bata dena that you have college the day after tomorrow. Woh maan jayenge. Hmm?" She bobbed her head in relief.

"Vaise mujhe yeh batao why did you stop me from speaking while we were having our lunch?" He asked being curious. She bit her lip and said

"I didn't want anyones mood to spoil on the small topic. Aur vaise bhi main aadat daal lungi aap sab jaise khana khane ka."

"Oh hell no! Tum humari vajah se bilkul bhi aisa nahi karogi. Tumhari halat kharab ho jayegi usse. So you better follow your own diet which suits you. Kisi aur ke liye badalne ki jarurat nahi hai." Manik made her understand to which she looked at him and asked

"Aur kisi ko yeh meri harkat pasand nahi aayi toh?"

"See, abhi abhi maine kahan hai. Tum tum ho, chahe woh dressing mein ho, khana khane mein ho yaa baate karne mein dusron ki vajah se kyun change hona hai tumhe? Aur mujhe toh tum aisi hi achi lagti ho. Sweet si and simple. So don't." She chuckled with a bright smiled and bobbed her head. They snuggled more into each other and went off to sleep.

How was it?

What did you like?

Few words for Manik. And for their moments.