8. 𝕄𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚

Shout Out

Guys! Do read this story. It's amazing. You all will love it. Also do vote and comment. It's written by  _Glittery_Hearts

Here is the update guys! Hope you all enjoy. Sorry for not replying to all the comments.

Do vote and comment guys.

Avoid mistakes if any.

28 02.2022

Sharma's House

The house is in full mood of getting things ready for the marriage. Only 3 days are left for Manik and Nandini's marriage. Today Nandini and other girls in the house will apply mehndi on their hands.

"Navya...jara yeh phupha ji ko de ke aana. Angan mein hai woh." Her mother said handing over her tray of tea. She moved out and served the tea and came back. While coming 2 aunties asked her for tea and she bobbed her head.

"Kitna chai peete hai yeh log. Ek ko mila nahi ki dusre chalu ho jata hai. Maa! Maa!" Navya shouted coming inside the kitchen to see no one there. She knew she herself have to prepare the tea. Once done she poured the tea and went to give those 2 aunties their tea.

"Arey beta...do hi cup le aaye? Bakiyon ke liye bhi le aati." One of them said making her frown.

"Sirf aap dono ne hi mangi thid chai. Isliye maine 2 hi cup banayi. Agar chai chahiye toh aap kisi aur ko bol lo. Mujhe kaam hai." Saying this she went away.

"Kaisi batmeez hai ysh ladki." One if them said making all agree. Navya cared least about them.

Nandini came out of her room and went towards the her friends who were going to apply mehendi on her hands. She settled on the mattress on the floor. And beside her soon everyone started gathering which was making her hell uncomfortable.

"Arey! Ruko. Main lagati hun. Tum uss hath mein lagao." Prachi said coming towards them. Nandini smiled and forwarded her right hand. Prachi smiled working on her hand.

"Arey! Gaane shane bajao. Shadi ka ghar lagna chahiye." Nandini's paternal aunt said making all agree. Someone put on the speakers with God's songs making the younger clan frown.

"Yeh shadi mein kaunse aisw gaane bajte hai? Bhagwan ke gaane?" Prachi said making Nandini pout and bob her head. Out of nowhere a boy got up and connected his phone with the speaker and put on some romantic songs making all frown.