Fox!Hybrid!Male!Reader x Girlfriend!Cheating!Fem!Chara

Începe de la început

Yet seconds later, Asriel ended the phone call with an angered expression. He then took out his own phone and made a call of his own.

~ Timeskip ~

Y/n was now back at home, under a blanket watching TV as his mother comforted him.

After Asriel had made his call to Toriel, he told her of what Chara and Frisk had done. Toriel, being the mother she was, scolded Chara for betraying Y/n and let Asgore punish Frisk. The latter was bleeding after Chara went crazy and tried to kill him. Luckily, Sans stopped both of them and took them to Toriel. She relayed this info to Y/n's mother who was so pissed that their house was surrounded by a thunderstorm.

Asriel took Y/n home, reassuring him he didn't do anything and promised he would get answers out of Chara. Y/n thanked his best friend before entering his home where he was instantly babied by his mother.

"Are you going to forgive her? Because I wouldn't," Y/n's mother asked. Y/n was silent for a minute. "I want to know her reason first," he replied.

Just then, the doorbell sounded. Y/n's mother stood up and answered the door. She talked in a low tone with whoever was at the door before looking back at Y/n.

"It's Chara," she said. Y/n was silent for a moment, "Let her in," he eventually replied. Y/n's mother moved out of the way, allowing a guilty-looking Chara to enter.

"I'll leave you two to talk," Y/n's mother said before leaving the living room by going upstairs. Chara slowly walked over and sat on the other side of the sofa.

It was silent between them whilst the TV broke the silence. Y/n glanced at Chara from the corner of his eyes. He saw how guilty she was and sighed silently.

"How long..." Y/n said, making Chara look at him. "How long has it been going on...?" he asked breathlessly, still watching the TV. "Just a week. Frisk... clouded my mind... he said he would show me "real love". I was never good at expressing love or any positive emotions, so I thought... he was just giving me tips. He started by... caressing my limbs and stroking my hair... hell, even sniffing it. But... I blindly thought nothing of it..." she replied.

"T-Then... t-today... h-he took m-me to t-the c-closet a-and... s-said... I-I didn't n-need y-you... I-I... I-I t-tried to leave b-but... h-he j-just... k-kissed m-me..." Chara said as her voice broke whilst crying. "I-I t-tired t-to s-stop h-him... b-but his k-kiss was s-so... a-alluring..." she chocked up.

Chara then looked at Y/n who was looking at her, "I-I'M S-SO S-SORRY!" she screamed, breaking down in tears. Y/n moved closer and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close and allowing her to cry in his embrace. Chara wrapped her arms around him tightly, crying into his shoulder.

"I don't blame you. Frisk is an awful person," Y/n said, stroking Chara's hair. She continued to cry as Y/n comforted her by stroking her hair, he even ran his fingers through it and massaged Chara's head slowly.

Many minutes later, Chara's cries turned into sniffles as she held Y/n tightly. She then looked up at him, "I-I'm s-so s-sorry, b-babe... I-I ruined o-our relationship..." she stuttered out.

Y/n softly placed a hand on her cheek and rubbed it with his thumb, "You didn't ruin anything. It was Frisk who coaxed you. I still love you," he said softly. "I-I love you too," Chara replied with a weak smile. "We need to forget about all of this and move on," Y/n said.

His lips then pressed against Chara's. She was quick to kiss Y/n back, closing her eyes like Y/n had done. She moved onto his lap as Y/n wrapped an arm around her whilst his hand was still caressing her cheek. Chara leaned more into the kiss as it got more passionate; her tongue exploring Y/n's mouth just as he allowed her to. Chara's hands moved from Y/n's chest to his orange fox ears where she began to rub them.

Y/n's eyes shot open from the sudden feel of his fox ears getting touched. Chara pulled away from the kiss, giggling at Y/n as her eyes opened. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

"We should take this elsewhere," Y/n said.

~ NSFW START ~

Y/n POV:

Chara fell backwards on my bed nude with her school skirt, shirt, and tie on the ground. My casual clothes were next to them as I crawled towards her, purring seductively. She giggled and engaged me in a loving kiss. I softly held her hips with my eyes closed and my tongue dancing with hers. Her soft hands wrapped around me, pulling me closer; quickly feeling my bare chest against her large breasts. The kiss was passionate, and the feeling of my warm saliva mixing with her saliva was blissful. Our tongues danced and explored each other's mouths, swapping our mixed saliva around.

Many minutes later, I pulled out of the kiss breathlessly as a string of saliva connected our mouths. Chara swallowed the saliva in her mouth and smiled, making me return the smile.

"I want your big cock inside me~," Chara said with a smirk. "Of course~" I purred. I lined my large member up with Chara's entrance which was already wet from our passionate kissing. Slowly interesting it, Chara let out a moan of pleasure, "Ohhhhhhh~". I smirked and began to move in and out whilst fondling her breasts.

"Ohh~ just like that~ fuck~ I love your large cock inside me~" Chara moaned. "You're so tight~" I purred, pinching her nipples and sucking on them. "Faster~!" she moaned. I did as she said and began to move faster.

Chara moaned as I pounded into her whilst sucking and biting her tits. I felt her tight yet wet wall pressing against my large member, making it impossible for me to pull out. But who would pull out in a moment like this? The feeling of her warm insides and the sounds of her moans excited me even more. As my lust grew, I moved Chara's legs and held her in a mating press; pounding into her as she screamed.

"OH~! AH~! YES~! FUCK ME~! FUUUCK ME~! YOU'RE SO FUCKING GOOD~!" she screamed in pleasure. "I love you, baby~!" I purred out in pleasure. "I LOVE YOU TOO~!" she replied before we kissed. Our tongues interlocked and danced as I pounded into her whilst gripping her large breasts and playing with them.

Chara then placed her hands on my fox ears, rubbing them. My eyes widened but closed as my pleasure and lust grew more; I even purred from the immense pleasure I was receiving.

"BABE~! I'M GONNA CUM~!" Chara screamed, pulling out of the kiss. "So am I~! Your walls are so tight~!" I moaned. "INSIDE ME~! I WANT YOUR DELICIOUS CUM INSIDE ME~!" she screamed in pleasure. In a couple more large thrusts, Chara and I came at the same time, moaning each other's names in pleasure. My cum pumped inside of her as I still held her down as she moaned; I grunted as I felt my large member filling her up.

After unloading into Chara, she and I were panting from pleasure. "Round... two~" I purred, out of breath. Chara smiled, "Fuck... yes...." she panted out.

~ NSFW END ~

3rd POV:

For the remainder of the day, Y/n and Chara made continuous love until they ran out of energy and fell asleep in each other's arms. Y/n's mother, who knew what they were doing, decided to leave it as she was happy they could forgive and forget. But due to her being a Fox Monster as well, she heard their... happy bonding and felt jealous she hadn't gotten some. So after Y/n's father got home, they chatted about Y/n forgiving Chara before hopping into bed for some... fun.

So in conclusion; never cheat on anyone because you might regret it.

_________________

Sorry for this one being so short, it's just due to my birthday my mindset has changed and whenever cheating or rape or anything unethical is addressed it makes me depressed. I just kinda wanted to get it out of the way.

See you in the next one where it'll hopefully be up soon as i haven't really been bothered to write any others.

Blu out.