22. Seductress 🔥

Start from the beginning

She had used that dominant voice of hers and I couldn't stop the groan that escaped me when I felt myself harden even more if possible.

Irene got off the washing machine and walked up to me. "Does your pathetic body want me slut?" she whispered in my ear.

All the blood rushed down to my cock as she degraded me. "Please" I said, begging her to stop. Irene smirked and winked at me.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as she grabbed my balls through the jeans. "Please what Callum?" she seductively asked.

My brain stopped thinking and I gave into my dick's temptation. "Please, fuck me" I begged to the seductress in front of me.

"Sure?" Irene gave me innocent eyes, like she was an angel from heaven. But I knew that she was no less than a naughty devil.

"Yes, s-sure. Please" I said as my hips thrusted into her hand. "Lick my cum first" she commanded, pointing at the washing machine.

I did not need to be told twice as I was dying to taste her. Oh god, she was so sweet.

I found myself getting lost in her taste and I cleaned the top of the machine.

"Good boy" Irene mumbled in my ear she licked my ear lobe. I moaned and leaned back into her.

"Are these your weak spots my love?" she asked. "Y-yes" I said. Irene caught me off guard when she spanked me.

"Yes what?" she asked dominantly. I thought for a moment before I realized what she wanted.

"Yes mistress."

"Such a good boy" she praised me. I was sure I had blue balls at this point. "Please mistress" I begged her as I had to palm myself again.

Irene smirked. "Lay down on your back" she commanded. Once I was laid down, she unzipped my jeans and pulled them down along with my boxers.

"Ughh" I groaned as she flicked my tip. "You're so big" she flicked it again. "Irene please" I gave her puppy eyes.

"Ah!" my hand went down to my dick where she just slapped me hard. "I'm sorry? What did you just call me?" Irene said angrily.

"I-I'm sorry. I meant m-mistress" I said as a single tear drop escaped me. This woman seemed to know all my kinks.

"You like it when I hurt your balls don't you?" she smirked as she looked down at my erect manhood. "Y-yes mistress" I said.

"Of course you do, you filthy little pain slut." My hips bucked into air as she degraded me again.

A single stroke to my dick by my hand and I was turned around on my stomach.

"Mistress!" I cried as she spanked me harshly, 5 times in a row. "Did I allow you to touch yourself?" she growled.

"N-no mistress, I'm sorry" I sobbed. "Please, touch me!" I begged. Irene turned me around and smirked again.

"You want to cum?" she asked. I nodded. She wrapped her hand around me and stroked me painfully slow.

"Then cum like this." I whined at her command but took what she was giving me.

Around 10 minutes passed and nothing changed. I could feel her stroking me at an agonizingly slow pace.

While that managed to keep me hard, it did nothing to bring me to an orgasm. "Mistress please" I cried.

Why was she torturing me like this?

"What do you want Callum?" she asked. "I want to cum!" I said, involuntarily bucking my hips up.

She suddenly squeezed my balls and I let out a strangled moan. "Did I cheat in scrabble today?" she asked.

My eyes widened as I realized what this all was about. All this torture, just for that?

"N-no, you didn't mistress" I replied. "And am I the best scrabble player ever?" she asked as she started stroking me again, but this time, properly.

"Y-yes, you are mistress" I said. "And will you ever touch this worthless dick of yours without my permission?" she asked.

"N-no, I won't. I promise!" I cried as I felt my orgasm approaching me. Irene gave me a soft smile and said, "Cum for me then."

My back arched as I found myself releasing shots of cum directly into Irene's hand. This was the best orgasm I had in a while.

As I was catching my breath from the intensity of my orgasm, Irene climbed on top of me. "How was that?" she asked. "So good" I said breathlessly.

She laughed and said, "Well, get used to it. I like my men looking pathetic and begging for release."

Fucking hell!