"to who- quin?!" she whispered yelled again, milani tucked her lips nodding once more, navi smiled "i knew it" she sighed, milani gave her a confused look.

"you know you supposed to come on your period right— yess, please don't remind me, i'm sitting her on the toilet looking at this fucking blood" she looked at the tissue again, needing baby wipes.

"was the dick at least good?" navi muttered so ken wouldn't hear her.

"was it good? bitch it was great" milani snickered with navi "them back shots hurt though, i can't een dookie" milani rolled her eyes.

navi laughed, she then threw something making ken yell "navi stop!" ken yelled.

"dats fa reminding me we got school tomorrow hoe" navi bucked at her putting her attention back on milani who was frustrated.

"milani girl calm down, at least you got that shit over with, i was screaming and crying" navi remembered. "that rubber'a do something to you" she chuckled and milani hung up, she forgot how freaky navi could get.

she then sat her phone down turning it off continuously wiping herself, once she finished she sat on the toilet again now with an attitude, she didn't wanna be on her period.

hearing footsteps she looked up at yawning quincy, watching him stand in front of the sink and wash his face.

she didn't know how to ask him for a favor, she tapped her thigh, not making a sound that she was in his presence he looked at her once he finished putting toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"um i- i need a pad..tampon..something" she tucked her lips looking away from his contact.

"aight get in da' shower, i'a buy you some" he brushed his teeth, milani nodded slowly, she thought it would be weird between them two but nothing really made it weird.

"aight- but you gotta turn the shower on fa' me" she opened the curtains right next to her, milani pointed towards it.

he shook his head with a slight chuckle "aight hollon."

4o minutes later milani hopped out of the shower wiping her wet body down the towel, she was lost in her thoughts once she realized once more her and quincy had sex.

quincy left to get her some pads giving her time to shower before he came back, her head went up to the slick of her phone ringing, quickly she picked it up answering for quincy.

"which ones you want me to get?" he flipped the camera showing all the boxes, milani squinted her eyes looking into the camera.

"um get the ones that say always on em" she said and he grabbed a box "which ones cause you know yo coochie fat and stuff" he mumbled and she smacked her lips.

"quincy- get the ones that say maxi, please and thank you" she wiped her neck down, quincy licked his lips and nodded.

"aye you want something from out dis' hoe doe' cause i know you be hungry and shit" he continued with what he was doing.

"yea i want a kitkat and hersheys" she smiled "no that ain't food" he straight faced her.
"mmcht don't irritate me" she hung up sitting her phone on the counter top of the sink.

her phone rung again and she picked it up. "what" she sternly looked at him.
"aye luh' girl, hang up on me again you gone be walking around with a blood stain on yo ass" quincy gritted his teeth.

"mmcht bring my candy for real." she deadpanned him "i'm not even hungry"

"milani whatchu' want from raisin canes, you ain't finna just eat some damn candy" he brought the items, now putting the things in the walmart bag. 

"whatever you get i guess"she let out a sigh, her and food on her cycle wasn't
a combination for her.

"do i got some clothes here?" she asked him making sure, only because she didn't want to wear his clothes.

"shid you prolly' do" he shrugged hanging up on her.

"but i can't hang up."

"quincy! move before i leave" milani groaned, quincy wouldn't stop being clingy with her which started annoying her.

"i can do that though cause you my bae" he shrugged wrapping his cold arms around her bare waist, milani only had her sports bra on with a pair of quincy's basketball shorts, she couldn't find any clothes if hers at his so she borrowed some of his clothes.

"that's the only excuse you can say" she shook her head looking at the show she was watching which was shameless, she was addicted to that show.

her phone ding but she ignored it, quincy looked at it for a second sneaking his hand over getting the phone in his hands.

navii🤍.
you tryna get outside tomorrow? ima come getchu.

--

quincy eyes squinted at the message, what did she mean? what was she trying to do?

quincy pulled her phone up to her face showing her the message on the screen "she tryna set you up? i'll kill'a" he spoke into her shoulder waiting on a response from the girl.

milani snatched her phone "why you being nosy" she laughed opening the message "she always say that she jus playing" milani rolled her eyes.

quincy nodded with suspicion, he looked at navi as a little sister but he didn't like that text "yea aigh" he closed eyes.

"quickie before i go?" she turned her head catching him by surprise, a quickie in the middle of the day?

did i just turn this girl into a freak he thought to himself.

"let's go."

i don't know how to make sex scenes, that shit cringe me out i'm sorry for the freaks😭

predictions???