89 ~ Ranvijay's Wedding

Comenzar desde el principio

The noise of her anklet bells was echoing through the gallery and my thrusts only grew deeper and faster. 

She started bouncing against me as I was struggling for the release.

Her moans grew louder and I had to press my lips against her to keep her from screaming out.

My body started to shake and I was feeling like exploding any moment.

And, finally, I felt the release and she shivered against me. Her shiver was so strong that it made me come even harder.

"Aaaanhhhhh,"

She moaned slowly as I put her down. Her legs trembled while standing straight and she laughed.

I also laughed realizing what had just happened.

She slapped my chest playfully while lowering her Lehnga and correcting her clothes. Her dupatta had fallen to the floor and her hair got messed up. 

I tied my lower and leaned against the wall to catch my breath.

Closing my eyes I tried to relax and remember that we both had a lot of work to do.

"Are you okay?"

I asked and she smiled looking at me.

"Yess, are you?"

She asked and I chuckled.

"What will happen to me?"

She laughed a little and I slowly pulled her closer. Wrapping my arms around her, I gently kissed her forehead until she caught her breath back.

"I have to go,"

She said and I inhaled deeply.

"Okay,"

I nodded and she pushed me away a little and walked away from there into the chamber.

I washed my hands in the water pot placed on the nearby table.

I had to look after the preparations and everything.

The rest of the day was spent with the meetings, guests and preparations. Only one had left for Ranvijay's wedding.

After looking after the preparations, I decided to go to meet Ranvijay.

I stepped into his chamber and looked at him sitting on the couch with a book in his hand like always.

I cleared my throat and he looked up at me.

"Bhai-sa,"

He said with a warm smile and stood up from the couch.

I smiled back and asked.

"How are you?"

He smiled while I took a seat beside him and he sat with me.

"I am good,"

He replied with thinned brows and I asked.

"I hope you are not freaking out with the wedding and all?"

He smiled and shook his head.

"Why do I need to freak out? No one is allowing me to do anything. It's like holidays,"

He said and I chuckled a little.

His face was glowing with the Haldi and I looked at his hands having a little bit of Henna.

I gulped and smiled a little.

"Aishwarya is going to be a lucky girl,"

I said and he just blinked silently with a lazy smile.