40 ~ Nandani Tried to Sneak Out of the Palace

No update before 1.15k votes!!!!

Nandani POV

"Every woman is special, Rudra,"

I said and looked at his expression changing. His face got blank, mouth out of words and we just stared intensely at each other.

I saw the anger still bubbling up on his face and his eyes turning red and I tried to say.

"Rudra, your fath-,"

"ENOUGH!"

He cut me off and pushed me slowly off his lap. I stood up staring blankly at him. He stood up from the chair and took a few steps away.

I saw him silently walking away. My heart suddenly started beating faster, telling me to call him. But, my brain battles my heart to let him go.

I gulped and blinked trying to control my bubbling-up mixed emotions. The anger, the hate, the care, the sadness, the love and most importantly a sense of standing on the right side.

He left me there alone and I turned to look at myself in the mirror.

I closed my eyes and thought why just everything could not be simple. Why the hell it was becoming complicated day by day?

When the hell would he realise that he was trusting the wrong people?

Opening my eyes, I looked at myself and quickly tied my open hair in a braid.

Finishing my look by adding pieces of jewellery, I came out of the chamber.

Inhaling a breath, I called.

"Suman, Reva,"

All the attendees came running to me and I asked.

"Is the lunch for the guests ready?"

Reva nodded.

"Ji, Ranisa,"

"And, all the guest's chambers are cleaned?"

She nodded again.

"Ji, Ranisa,"

"Good,"

I muttered and looked at Suman.

"Suman, go find Ranaji and tell him that a few drafts of amendments are waiting for him in the library. Ask him to look upon them whenever he will get free and is there any news about our agent,"

"Okay,"

She nodded and I continued.

"And, tell Prince Agastya that I want to meet him whenever he will get free,"

She nodded and left.

After that, I went out for a regular tour of the Kingdom but today I chose the outskirts of the Kingdom.

Basically, the people who could not afford a living and earning in the Kingdom's region resided in the kingdom's outskirts until they become capable of earning a living, their responsibilities were handled by the kingdom itself.

But, surprisingly when I went there, I could not see even a single person. Leave person there was not even a tree or a bird. It was all empty and abandoned as if nobody has even visited there for decades.

"Bhabhisa,"

I was startled by the voice and immediately turned to look at Agastya standing behind me.

"Devarsa, You scared me,"

I said and a little smile appeared on my face.

"Aap yaha kya kar rahi hai?"