34 ~ A Sensual Moment

1.15k Votes fast!!! for the next update!

Nandani POV

"Nandani, strip or I will rip your clothes off,"

He said and a strong shiver ran down my spine hearing him. But, holding myself back in my place and collecting the courage I replied back.

"Strip your clothes too if you want me to strip,"

He inhaled a sharp breath and I felt him bringing his hand to cup my neck in urgency. My lashes were forced closed for a few moments and I could feel his wild breathing, turning me weak in my knees to stand up.

"I am telling you one last time, little wife, do not make your husband rip every inch of these clothes you are wearing and make you beg to get dressed again,"

His voice felt hot and threatening even more than before.

His words made me feel my cheeks blush hard and I inhaled a sharp breath to open my eyes again to look at him.

I shook my head lightly and muttered in a slow voice.

"Do whatever you want, Ranaji, but I will not let you continue this suffering. For me, you are capable to do anything with your strength and potential, without these unnecessary superstitious beliefs,"

I said and he tightened his grip around my neck, making me part my lips in anticipation. My stomach unknowingly felt butterflies, a different gut twisting happened and I could feel his eyes lowering on my chest. 

My nipples got erected the moment I felt his gaze over my chest which was covered with the plain, cotton blouse that was doing no justice in highlighting my erect buds through the thin fabric.

"Everything you believe is unnecessary is not unnecessary, little princess,"

He said and I shivered when he moved his hand down to grab the knife that was kept on the table. I blinked with fright and nervousness when he took the sheathed knife close to his mouth. He held the knife with his mouth and took out the knife from the sheath. The moment my sight fell on the sharp steel blade, I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"Are you stripping or not?"

He asked in a slow voice after throwing the sheath on the floor which created an echoing sound after hitting the marble floor. I bent even backwards feeling scared to hell and looking deep into his eyes to comprehend his emotions. But, they were unreadable yet intense and threatening.

He lifted his gaze back to my eyes and I blinked feeling nervous and afraid. My chest was doing up and down and I tried to place my hand on his chest, trying to calm myself down and bring him back to his senses a little, which I was believing that he lost.

"Take off your clothes,"

He said again and touched the steel knife against my bare arm. I felt shivers and sensations running down my spine the moment that cold knife raked against my skin.

But, still, I tried to shake my head lightly and lowered my gaze a little to his jawline not able to hold his intense gaze.

Slowly, I felt him moving his other hand to grab my wrist off his chest and his other hand also held my right wrist, he twisted both my arms towards the back, tightly, holding them together with his one hand. 

I blinked turning frightened a little and my chest lifted up and my body arched with it. He also stepped forward to press himself against me. His forehead touched mine and the back of my head touched the mirror. 

I blinked nervously, frightened, feeling completely immobile.

And then, I felt him bringing the knife close to my midriff and my eyebrows furrowed as the chiselled blade was making me feel a thousand things that I should not feel at this moment. My heartbeats fastened the moment the cold blade touched my midriff. And, my breathing turned uneven.