3 ~ The Night

Nandani POV

"Yes,"

I muttered courageously and looked into his eyes.

My heart was beating faster than normal, the close proximity taking my breath away. This was the first time, I was feeling him this much closer. My eyelids fighting to stay open when I felt his forehead touching mine. His eyes looked at my lips when his fingers pulled the strings of my gown.

With the last string, I started feeling my knees weaker and my body getting a little unbalanced. Tilting my body backwards along with the head, I closed my eyes and I felt his cheeks against my cheek.

His warm skin soothed my body and then I felt his fingers over my inner, around my stomach, slowly encircling my waist.

When I felt his wide, big hand against my waist, I could not stop myself from escaping a small moan. 

It was like, he was sending his warmth in the cold weather.

I tried to open my eyes and look at him.

But, I slowly felt his hand against the hem of my gown. Fisting against the hems in front, I felt him slipping it down off my shoulders.

The cold breeze touched my now-revealing shoulders and he let the gown fall to my feet. And, it fell easily because it was loose for my body.

He took a step back and held my hand to take me along. Looking into my eyes, he kissed my palm.

He turned me back to make me look at myself in the mirror and I saw him standing behind me. 

I tilted my head a little sideward when I felt his fingers collecting the loose hair from the side of my neck and pushing them aside. 

He held all my hair with the other hand to my right and touched my neck with the index finger of another hand. I shivered at the insanely sensational touch and blinked nervously.

Then, slowly I saw him leaning into my neck and there my lips parted to escape an inaudible moan when I felt his lips against my neck for the first time. He applied the pressure and my eyes turned teary all of sudden.

It was so beautiful and captivating that I could not stop myself from closing my eyes and giving in.

He kissed the side of my neck and then I felt him sucking on my skin. Once, twice, thrice... and I cried with a slight pain when it turned a little harsh.

"Rudra,"

I breathed and I felt him taking his lips away from my neck. I saw a bright red mark on my neck and he slowly muttered in my ear.

"The actual thing is really different than the classes,"

His voice felt so hot that I could not stop myself from lowering my gaze and feeling insanely timid. 

But, my heart and mind wanted to ask.

"What is the difference?"

I lifted my gaze again only to see that his eyes were fixed on my neck and I felt his hand raking on my thigh.

He bent forward and sucked on my neck harshly this time and his hand moved along my thigh, inside the inner.

I shivered insanely and escaped breathing moans feeling the sparks running on my skin with the touch and oozing my brain.

"It is painful in real,"

He stated against my ear and I closed my eyes giving up on the sensations that were making me feel insane right now.

"Very painful?"

I whisper asked and he bit on my earlobe muttering slowly.

"Very, very, very painful,"