Rudra-Nandani

The tale was not extraordinary yet it was not simple either. It was not the story of two people falling in love but it was much more beyond it. 

As it is said falling in love is the simplest thing. You can fall in love without even seeing the person in the first place. But, is it 'Love' in actuality?

And, if it does, why does anything else matter?

***

1652, Mahablaeshgarh, a powerful princely state of western Hind. Known for its huge size, power, and dominance over the Hind. But, it was not alone in the terms of power, size, and dominance. There was another strong Empire in the western region of Hind. Suryagarh.

There was a huge desert known as Ran between the two strong Empires

There was a huge desert known as Ran between the two strong Empires. The burning desert had already witnessed one deadly war between these two states, two decades ago. The war was famous for the revenge of a woman against an old man. The subject matter was Consent. The war was famous for the revenge of a brother against another brother and the subject was still Consent.

Consent is a simple word yet it is the most difficult one to understand. And, war always happens for this word. The consent has no gender, no religion, no race, and is certainly not bound with time either.

And, now the two biggest states of western Hind were about to witness a sensational saga of Princess Nandani of Mahabaleshgarh and the Crowned Prince of Suryagarh, Rudra Dev Singh on the same word Consent.

Nandani was the charm of her Empire. The sunlight of proud parents and grandparents, the best friend of a caring brother, the goddess to the people, and the soul of the Mahabaleshgarh's happiness. 

Her day starts with taking care of her parents, followed by a visit to the common people of Empire, seeking her education, giggling with her friends, and then meeting one more time her grandmother and parents before going to bed.

She had mastered every field that existed back at that time. She was well versed in literature and learned three accents along with Urdu out of interest. She mastered horse riding, sword fighting, archery, and the politics of war, and she was blessed with an intelligent brain. 

She also learned household and always helped her mother in running the Empire. And, she also learned seduction secretly as she always wanted a happy married life. A Queen with no influence over the King was no great Queen. She believed. And man craves a woman. Reality.

But, all her intelligence fails on two things first when she lies, and second when she trusts.

Everyone knew that she was a terrible liar. She could not lie even if it was good. Her tongue starts speaking unreal words when it comes to lying. And, her brain stops making intelligent decisions when she put her trust in someone.