72 ~ Rudra Dresses Up Nandani

1.25K Votes Fasttt!!!

Nandani POV

"Oh,"

I managed to say and lowered my gaze.

And, then I felt his gently touching my chin and making me look at him.

"I really do not want to hurt you,"

He said and I gulped feeling the emotions behind those few words.

These few words sounded so underrated to me since my childhood as many people used to say the same to me, like my father, mother, and Grandparents.

But, today when he said it. It felt so different. It felt like it held some kind of promise, some kind of power behind it. Like, he was promising that he would go to any extent to protect me.

I knew he did not say in the physical relationship context but something more, something deeper, like he knew about something and felt hesitant or uncomfortable bringing it out.

And, I had tried my hard to bring it out of his mouth but it did not come out.

I inhaled a deep breath and just plastered a slight smile on my face.

"I know,"

I slowly muttered and suddenly he pulled me closer. My hand immediately touched his biceps and my eyes looked into his with shock.

"I just do not like when you turn silent like this,"

He said and I managed to question.

"Like what?"

He brought me closer and I felt our noses touching.

"Like you are planning something for me,"

He said and I just smiled shaking my head.

"Why would I plan something for you? Clearly, I am not that capable here,"

I said and he pulled his face back. His eyebrows furrowed and he just stared into my eyes blankly.

"What?"

He questioned.

I just smiled and said.

"Nothing. All I said is I am a terrible liar so if I would plan anything or think like that, it would clearly get visible on my face,"

He smiled.

"Yes, you are my pure little wife. The best wife. The best woman in the world,"

He said and I chuckled.

"People should learn how to lie from you,"

I said.

He slowly started to pull me closer and I could feel his hands raking over my back making our naked bodies touch each other's while saying.

"I am not lying, little bird,"

I could feel the gentle warmness between us and before he could place his lips below my ear I pushed him away.

"I am getting late,"

He chuckled and I stepped down off his lap to finish the bath quickly.

After finishing the bath I grabbed the fresh cotton wrap to cover myself and I stepped out of the pool. He also stood up and followed me as I walked into the changing area. He had also wrapped his lower body with a white cotton towel.

I walked into the changing area and he followed as I heard him closing the door behind me.

My sight fell on the beautiful red attire with the matching heavy pieces of jewellery.