75 ~ The Mystery Of Ninth Chamber

1.25k votes!!!

So the book is close to be wrapped. Make sure you have voted on all the chapters. May is being difficult for me mentally, I don't know why but I am losing interest in everything. Though, I am trying to stay sane and just keep working!

The chapter is unedited. Feel free to bring it ut mistakes.

Nandani POV

My body shivered insanely with the thought that ran through my brain. I could not believe it.

"Suman, Reva, is anybody there,"

I called with all my strength and looked around helplessly to find something sharp.

He could be here any moment.

I walked towards the mirror and table. Opening the drawers quickly with fright I tried to search for a knife, blade, or anything.

Suddenly, the door to my bedroom pushed open and I got scared as hell. 

My sight fell on Surgami Dev Singh and a group of soldiers. I took my steps back and tried to look around to find something.

Where he could have put any of those?

With my shivering body, I tried to think and think.

"Stay away from me,"

I managed to roar back as the soldiers stepped inside my chamber and took the steps forward.

"Do not worry, Queen, they would not harm you but I will,"

The old King said and suddenly my sight fell on the table near the couch.

Yes, he sits there usually so if anyone would attack he would grab the knife from there.

I looked at the soldiers trying to run towards me and I ran towards the couch. I bent forward and tried to search for the knife if there was any.

Please, please, please.

I silently begged and looked at the soldiers coming forward.

And, that's it. My fingers touched something hard, cold and metallic below the table. I immediately grabbed it and took out the knife.

The soldier was about to touch my arm and before he could, I pressed the knife right into his throat. With his towering position over me, his blood fell over my nightgown and I pulled the knife back.

"Bastard,"

I cursed in my breath and he fell dead on the ground.

The other soldiers got alert for a moment and I looked at them with the gritted teeth.

"What are you looking at? She is just a girl,"

Surgami Dev Singh said and I could not stop myself from chuckling.

"Yes, I am the girl,"

I said and inhaled a deep breath while walking towards the group of soldiers. My grip on the blade tightened and my eyes scanned the naked, sharp and long swords those soldiers were carrying.

They were around fifty in number and thinking of attacking me in smaller groups. Not to miss that they were not here to kill me but to Kidnap me.

Suddenly, my sight fell on Suman who just entered the chamber and her eyes widened with the view. I looked intensely at her and shook my head to not scream. I carefully signalled her to leave.

She went from there and suddenly five of the soldiers ran to me with their swords high. I was feeling frightened yet powerful to press my small knife against them.

Rudra-Nandaniजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें