64 ~ Abhinandan Is Back

1.25k votes fasttt

Rudra POV

I went to the emergency meeting hall with Ranvijay and looked at everyone waiting for me.

"Ranaji,"

I looked at the few officials with the almost crying face and I walked to them.

"Everything is finished now, Ranaji,"

One of them said with slight tears in his eyes.

"Calm down,"

I tried to say and looked at Ranvijay and Agastya.

"What is the actual condition now?"

Ranavijay looked at me and said.

"They have crossed the borders now,"

I nodded and looked at Agastya to ask.

"We do not have resources for a war, right?"

He nodded.

"Ji, Bhai-sa, it's just been a month and we cannot afford to lose our remaining soldiers already,"

I nodded and inhaled a deep breath.

Abhinandan Mahabalesh had become our strongest enemy now. Even I was surprised by his transformation and strength in less than two months.

Once he was this sweet, caring and gentlemanly but now he seems to be the ruthless, careless and cruel one.

And, over it, the Old King, Surgami Dev Singh had become his ally and increased our problems.

I got to know about this even before leaving for Mahabaleshgarh for Holi.

Well, I wanted to go to the festival, but apart from the festival, I went to see if his family was aware of his doings or not.

Whether they know what their son was doing or not?

And, surprisingly they did not.

It seemed like they did not even have the slightest clue about it.

They did not know anything but I have learnt the biggest truth about my life there.

And, I was pretty much thankful that I learnt the truth.

Because it helped me to take the biggest decision of my life.

To lose a war.

Releasing that I have done wrong things with Nandani and Abhinandan and with their parents too. I could not stop myself from drowning deep in the well of guilt.

I was so heartbroken and hurt knowing that I hurt the people who trusted me with everything. Even knowing that I was the son of their enemy, they let me into their territory, and they let me befriend their children.

And, what did I do?

I made their daughter fall in love with me to use her later on for my stupid purposes. And, won the trust of their son to hurt him later on.

But, no more.

I could not have survived if I had not made up my mind.

My redemption would be a loss. A loss that was already written in my destiny and for the redemption of my sins, I had to bear it.

For Nandani and Abhinandan, I had to do it.

"What should be our strategy? Bhai-sa,"

Suddenly, the voice of Ranvijay pulled me out of my thoughts and I looked at him.