50 ~ Rudra Gives a Sensual Gift To Nandani

No Update before 1.2k votes!!!

The chapter is dedicated to all the people who commented on Message Board. I lost count of them.

And, please note that I will only be messaging and entertaining my Lovely Family!

People who does not follow will not be able to send their message to me. ♥️♥️♥️

Nandani POV

"Jab bhi aap hume lene aayenege,"

"Whenever you will come to take me back,"

I said and looked at his face closely for an answer.

But silence followed as I said it. He blinked and stared blankly at my face for the next few moments and I smiled weakly.

"Hum Mazak kar rahe the. Hume pata hai aapki jarurat yaha hai,"

"I was joking. I know your presence is most needed here,"

I said in a slow voice and closed my eyes, pressing my cheek on his chest again.

No more talking was made, it was just us, he and I. Alone, without anything else. Without any past, without any future, without any certainty, without any change, without any fear, without any pain, without any happiness, without anything.

Just us. With Peace.

I could feel his chest slowly moving up and down as he was inhaling and exhaled. How easy was it to survive? You only needed to inhale and exhale but how difficult it was to live. To actually live a life.

I did not know if I was actually living right in this moment, these past few months, or probably years. I did not know if I lived or not.

But, maybe in the future, when I would look back and see what kind of thing we had gone through together, with each other, against each other, having each other, or maybe not having each other would be worth calling a life.

A life that I was undoubtedly and without any regret living with him.

I did not know if we would be together or not. If there would be tomorrow for us or not. But, I was sure that there would be a name, a story, a saga that would be there to remember, to cherish, to re-tell and to recall.

The saga of us, the saga of Rudra Nandani.

I did not know what would be tomorrow bringing to me, to him and to us. I did not know at which moment we would be separated for the good, for the better, at least not for us, but for individuality, maybe for him.

"When will you leave?"

Suddenly his voice brought me out of the chain of my thoughts and I blinked weakly to answer in a slow voice.

"Tomorrow,"

I could hear his heart beating slowly, my ear listening to the rhythm of his breathing that was more like a song. A song that was sending a sense of peace, love and calmness into my body.

I closed my eyes again and his warmness started soothing me deeply. I remembered seeing faded visions of something, a Holi that we were celebrating together, a mere thought it was before drifting into a deep sleep.

I woke up in the morning when I could feel that sunlight was trying to invade my vision. I tried to lift my now-feeling heavy lashes and immediately inhaled a deep breath due to the discomfort caused by the sun's rays.

As I was gaining consciousness, I felt that his hand was on my waist and it was feeling really heavy. My back was against his chest and his chin over my head.