6 ~ Rudra's Anger

700 Votes Fastt!!!

Nandani POV

"You can ask your physician to do a virginity test,"

I said and I could feel my cheeks warming up with anger and rage.

Not because the King asked about my virginity but because the man who had taken it was standing right beside me.

Though, I could not understand why did he need to make me unconscious when I was ready to give in myself. I was ready for everything still he made me unconscious and did it.

Suddenly, I felt the King coming closer and standing right in front of me.

I could see a glimpse of him through the veil as he muttered in a slow voice.

"A sensible idea, perhaps,"

He finished and my heart was insanely mad but I muttered in a slow and calm voice.

"Yes, My King,"

I could do anything to stop Rudra from getting the throne. He played with me just to get it and I would play with anyone just to make him not get it all.

"I beg your leave, My King,"

I said and he replied.

"Yes, you may leave,"

I inhaled a deep breath and turned on my heels to get out of the chamber. I heard Rudra following me and suddenly the King called him.

"Rudra,"

I stepped outside his chamber and walked towards mine. My heart was beating insanely and I raced my footsteps to go inside my chamber.

And, suddenly Suman asked in a slow voice.

"How will it prove it Nandani?"

"What?"

I asked.

"Your virginity,"

She said.

I entered my chamber and pulled up my veil and threw my dupatta aside. Sitting on the edge of my bed, I let my angry tears fall from my eyes and looked at her.

"He did not have to make me unconscious to sleep with me. I was ready to do it myself. There was consent, their intention, there was everything. But, still, he gave me something that made me lose consciousness... And it only means one thing. That... that he just framed in all these and did not do anything,"

I started and she looked at me with a worried face.

"What if he did? What if he did it in your unconsciousness?"

I looked at her and sucked on my lips.

"He did not, Suman. If he had done it, he would never have come here. Though, I am not sure about it too. I want to know what is he planning. Why did he come back again? What are his motives?"

She nodded and muttered in a slow voice.

"Okay,"

I gulped and asked her.

"Can you please not tell anyone about what happened in the King's Chamber? If Maa-sa asks you what did we talk about? You have to answer that we just talked about routine things and the King wanted to know about my political mindset. Okay?"

She thinned her eyebrows and asked.

"Why?"

I stood up from the bed and walked towards her.