17 ~ The King Left

900+ Votes fasttt!!!

Nandani POV

"That means, you will sleep with anyone?  my uncle, an old man?"

He asked and I stared into his eyes.

"Yes, because you made that impression of mine towards the world by doing such a disgraceful thing,"

His hand tightened on my neck and he gritted his teeth muttering slowly.

"Do not provoke me to do anything you will regret,"

And, I tried to push him away from me. But, he was fast enough to hold my wrist and turn them behind me to pull me closer to him.

I looked into her eyes and he was staring back into mine. His gaze was intense, sharp and daring. His eyes were tearing up and he held both of my hands with his one hand and used the other to cup my neck.

"I left you because I could not marry you,"

He exclaimed and I chuckled.

"With a letter in which you called me a scar, precisely a disgrace to my family because I was in love with you,"

He clenched his jaw and pulled me even closer, our breaths were fighting each other and he replied.

"It was not about you but about your parents,"

I gulped and exclaimed back.

"And, I am about my parents. I am them, no different than them and you also think so because you used me for revenge,"

He softened his hold on my neck and pressed his forehead against mine after leaning forward a little.

"I am sorry. Fine, I am so sorry..." he inhaled a breath "but please say that it was a joke. Please, I cannot accept it, survive it, breathe it, please,"

I pulled my head back and tried to push him away slowly.

"What you saw was real and do not you dare think about kidnapping me. You have already ruined my life enough. Just go away,"

I tried to say and he nodded looking at me.

"So you slept with him just to take revenge?"

He asked and I looked at him with soft eyes the much as possible.

"No, it was not about revenge. But, it was about how you feel when the person you care about makes you realise how it feels to be in love with someone who is a disgrace to you. You tried to hurt my parents by disgracing me. Might you like to tell me now, how do you feel when the person whose name is written on your wrist is now a disgrace to you,"

I said and he walked closer, cupping my face to make it look into his eyes.

"You will never be a disgrace to me, understand,"

I inhaled a sharp breath and gulped looking into his eyes.

"And, when I will get pregnant with his baby?"

I said and touched my stomach lightly.

He pulled me even closer and I turned my face sideward a little with the close proximity. His forehead touched the side of my head and I heard his hurt yet dangerous voice muttering in my ear with absolute anger in his tone.

"I will burn this whole world, myself and you too if you dare get pregnant with his baby, with anyone's baby, understand,"

My stomach twisted very wrongly and my lashes suddenly felt heavier. I felt like butterflies and he slowly turned my face to make me look at him. My lashes feel heavy to stay open resulting in frequent blinking.