87 ~ Under the Rain

1.25k votes fastttt!!!

So, even after the proper discussion and decision of one update a week and do not put an end to Rudra Nandani, I am receiving messages about finishing it.

I do not what to do.

And, people are now asking me to update twice a day. Matlab, bhayi tum logo se to ek vote or follow ni kiya jata or me itna kaam karu. Thoda Kaam tum bhi karo vote karo, kitna time lagta hai. Matlab Aishwarya bhi daily, Rudra Nandani bhi daily and uske alawa baaki stories bhi start kardu or fir me pagal khane pohuch jaati hu. Yrr, thoda doosre bande ka bhi socha karo. Mujhe bhi mana karna acha ni lagta. 

The chapter contains mature content so read accordingly.

Nandani POV

"No, I should not have, that was my matter to handle. She played with my life and I had to decide,"

"And, I am your fucking wife, Rudra. Not just the wife but the Queen of this Kingdom. I had to know,"

I said with equal intensity and he lifted his gaze to look at me.

"Yes, you are the Queen of the Kingdom and my wife but the matter in hand was my personal matter about which you did not know anything and you hated her. Suddenly, you are behaving that you cared,"

He said and his voice was only increasing.

I inhaled a deep breath with the anger rushing into my body and I looked at him with the anger.

"Yes, I hated her but that does not mean I wanted her dead. She killed herself and you did nothing about it, Rudra. For God's sake, that woman had raised you. Where are your thankfulness and gratitude? Yes, it is not about me but it do is about you. Does not matter what she did but her end could have been better and you did not care about it,"

I spat back with anger and suddenly he stood up.

"I do not think I am talking to a bipolar right now,"

He said with a harsh tone and my mouth opened wide.

"Bipolar!"

I yelled at him.

"You called me, Bipolar,"

I yelled at him again.

He raked his fingers into his hair and I saw him walking out of the chamber. I inhaled an anguish deep breath.

"Do not walk out like this,"

I screamed and he just kept moving away.

I could feel like my head was about to explore.

"How dare you?"

I yelled and picked up a pillow and threw it right at his head.

He turned to look back at me and I gulped.

I saw him gritting his teeth and he blinked angrily.

No words came out of his mouth and he turned his footsteps faster leaving me alone.

"What the hell? What the fucking hell?"

Anger rushed into my body and I sat on the bed frustratingly.

What the hell does he think about himself?

My father was such a good King, he used to ask even a little thing from my mother. He shared everything with her. And, this man and his mountain-tall ego.

I sighed with frustration and laid back on the bed.

I gritted my teeth, I scratched my index fingernail with my thumb's one waiting for his footsteps to come in and apologise for what he said.