77 ~ Rudra Untangles Her Hair

1.25K Votes Fasttt!!!

Thank you so muchhhh for 2 freakingggg  Millions on Abhishree and Bride of Sultan ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Honestly, I never dreamed of it. I cannot be more thankful of each one of you for being there in the ups and downs. Last few months had been very tough emotionally. I found myself diving into depression and it was not the first time. Despite everything happening was good but still things were and still makes me cry for no reason. Last week I saw kids dancing and I didn't know I suddenly started crying. That was triggering, I hear a song, I cry, I took some hard decisions and now I left everything and started to focus on my physical and mental health first. It's been 2 months since I have back pain, it's worse, I can't shift in bed, It takes me 5 minutes to get down the bed, I can't stand straight. My weight increased. I don't know what the fuck is happening. But, I am trying because this is definitely not my life for my upcoming years. Thank you so much for being there. I do not share things when I actually go through something because I feel everyone is going through some shit and my job is to spread happiness. If I am able to move through it, realise it, understand the triggers, you can also. We are together in this. I love you my 7.5k family. Each one of you. Thank you so much!!!

I cannot ask for more. Let me digest it. This is more than sufficient, should learn to be contended with what I already have. Thank you so much. Love you all ♥️♥️♥️

Also, you all are free to share your thoughts about the same thing if happening to you. Trust me this family is so best. I cannot be more thankful to God, the kind of audience I am given cannot be appraised with words. They all are helpful. Also, a healthy reminder to be good at words while engaging in conversation, we never know what other person is going through, so be a light rather than a source of darkness in someone's life. Love you lovelies ♥️♥️♥️

Rudra POV

"WHAT?????"

She asked in utter shock and I looked into her eyes deeply. 

"Yes,"

I muttered and my eyes were capturing the glow of her skin under the fabric of moonlight. She was glowing elegantly and my lips were unable to stop myself from staring at her lips. I could not stop myself from leaning closer to her but she pulled back before I could press my lips over her.

"What?"

I asked in a slow voice.

She started back into my eyes for a moment and then closed her eyes.

"You have to clean yourself first, you bathed in blood,"

She said and I smiled.

"Yes, sure,"

I said and felt her smile. 

We both reached the Empire in some time and I helped her climb down the horse. 

"I am with bare head,"

She said and lowered her gaze, timidly tucking the loose strand behind her ear. Her eyes looked down at her dress probably feeling conscious of her presence.

"It's okay. It's not you who should be covered all the time. It's the people whose eyes should be low when you are around,"

I said and she smiled timidly.

"You know things do not happen that way,"

She said and I held her hand softly.

"Then let's change things now,"

I said and she looked at me with shock.

"I think you should ask someone to grab the dupatta for me,"

She said and I stopped to look at her. Her eyes pleading silently to me and I immediately lifted her up in my arms.