Were going to America!!!

Chapter 8-
⚠️this chapter does have smut in it and before saying anything go to the bottom and read⚠️
(If you get a notification I uploaded this again I just fixed something in the chapter)

After the kiss I starred into his eyes. "Want to get out of here?" He said leaning down whispering into my ear. "Yes." I responded with.

We walked over to bill and told him we were leaving. "Ok I will be home in a couple of hours." He responded with. We walked out the door to Tom's car and got in. He pulled off of the side of the road and started driving back to his house.

(⚠️smut⚠️)
We made it back and walked through the door turning on the lights. We walked up the stairs into his room opening the door he closed it behind him and locked it. I set my bag down as he came up behind me hugging me by the waist. I turned around to look him in the eyes.

After a few seconds he leaned in kissing me. We moved onto the bed making out for a couple minutes. He made his way to my neck kissing it giving me hickeys. Moans left my lips as he did it, I felt him smile into the kisses.

His hand made it down to my inner thigh rubbing his thumb back and fourth. He stopped kissing me and signaled for me to take my dress if I did now only in a bra and underwear. As I did he took of his shirt and pants now only in his boxers.

He smirked and said "may I?" I nodded he than took of my bra and then my underwear. He than took off his boxers. (I'm just going to skip to the end I don't want to go into detail and all out of respect)

He pulled out cunning onto me after 10 minutes. "Sorry!" He said as he got up and got a towel from his bathroom so I could clean up. "Normally I would last longer but you just felt so damn good." He said handing me the towel. "It's ok!" I said.
(Smuts over)

"Want to go take a shower?" He said looking over to me. "Sure!" I said. We made our way over to his bathroom we hopped in and I turned the shower handle up to hot. "Are you crazy? That is burning!" He said turning it down.  "It feels good to me!" I said turning it up just a little since he made it cold.

We showers and got out and got dressed and went downstairs to make some popcorn and get some snacks and go watch a horror movie.

We went to the pantry and grabbed a bag of popcorn and he put it in the microwave meanwhile I grabbed some snacks and drinks.

We headed back upstairs to his room. I set the snacks on the bed and the drinks on the nightstand. I hopped onto the bed while he grabbed the remote to the tv. He opened the tv and grabbed some blankets. I laid my head on his chest and cuddled with him. "What movie should we watch?" He asked. "How about The Exorcist?" I said as I grabbed some popcorn from the bowl and put it into my mouth. "Perfect!" He said as he turned it on.

During the movie I was clinging on to him as I got scared here and there. He hugged me back as he chuckled.

The credits to the movie rolled up and it was now 2am and we both decided we should go to bed since we have to get up early in the morning.

(Time skip)
I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off. I sat up and reached over Tom turning it off. He was still asleep so I shook him gently to wake him up. "Wake up sleeping beauty!" I said jokingly as his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning!" He said in a morning voice.
We got up and he grabbed his outfit and put it on as I walked over to his closet and stole out some clothes. I slipped them on and walks over to his bathroom to brush my hair and get ready.

We headed down stairs to see the whole band sitting there talking. "Good morning!" They all said. "Good morning!" Me and Tom responded with. 

I grabbed an apple and sat down while Tom grabbed some cereal. In a couple of minutes he was done. "Ready?" Georg said. "Yep!" Tom responded with. "Kathrine, do you want to stay here or go with us. It will probably take a couple of hours so I didn't know what you wanted to do." "Is it ok if I stay here?" I said. "Yep!" Tom said.

They had left and it was now me and there dogs left in the house. 'Maybe I should run by my house and get some stuff and see my parents since I haven't been over there in a couple of days.' I thought to myself.

I called a cab and as I was waiting I grabbed my bag with my keys and all that's stuff. The cab arrived and i got in and told them the address.

We arrived at my house and I got out and paid him. "I'm home!" I said as I walked through the front door. "Hi honey!" My mom said giving me a hug. "So tell me all that has happened with you and Tom!" She said excitedly. "So he took my on this really fancy date one night..." and on. "Ooohh" she said happily. "I decided to come home and grab some clothes and stuff since they are currently with there manager getting there next tour planned out." "Ok honey!" She said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

I got up and headed to my room. I walked into my closet and grabbed out some clothes and put them in a bag. I then walked into my bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag and some essentials and some skin care. Last but not least I grabbed some swim suits and dresses.

I headed out the door once my cab arrived and told them where to drop me off.

I arrived back at the twins house and went upstairs and started on my makeup. I didn't do much makeup but just a little bit since I didn't have anywhere to be or anything like that.

(Time skip)
After a couple hours the twins walked in and I stood up walked over to where hey were. "Hi baby!" Tom said as he kissed me. "Hi!" I said. "How did everything go?" I asked "great..." Tom said a little bit unhappy. "What's wrong?" I said.

"Sit down." He said as he walked with me over to the table. I sat down terrified about what he was about to say. "So our manager thought it would be a good idea to go out of Germany to the United States. Since we have a lot of fans over there to." He said disappointed. "But I was wondering if you would want to come with us?" He said a little happier. "Of course I would come!" I said happily. "How long will we be gone?" I said. "About a month!" He said with a big smile on his face. "I can go back home!!!" I said bursting with joy. "Wait we will be going to LA right?" I said rethinking. "Of course we will!" He said happily. "I can't wait to see where you lived!" He said. Bill came and hugged me with excitement. "I'm going to go call my mom and ask her even tho she is going to say yes." I said getting up and walking up the stairs to Tom's room.

"Hey, mom!" I said. "Hey honey!" She replied with. "So Tom and his band are going on tour and they will be gone for a month and they are going to The United States and they asked me if i wanted to come. So I was wondering if I could go with them." I said nervously. "Of course honey this is amazing for you and them!" She said excitedly for me. "Thanks mom! I love you!" "I love you to honey!" She said.

I ran down the stairs excitedly "she said yes!!!" I said happy. "Yay!" Tom said jumping up hugging me bill jointing.

(End of chapter)

Before you say anything about the smut. I have been putting off writing it. And I don't want to go into detail with it and all it feels so wrong.

We're going to America baby!!!

I love you all so much ❤️❤️❤️!!!