Kicking off tour in america

Chapter 18-

They just finished and they sounded great the whole time. "That was amazing!" I said hugging Tom. "Thanks." He said hugging me back.

We all walked back to the lounge area and sat down and rested. "What do we do till it's time to meet then fans?" I said. "Honestly we normally just do whatever." Georg said.

Tom sat down beside me and put his arm around me while drinking a coke. "Kathrine, can I do your makeup?" Bill said sitting up. "Sure!" I said getting up. We both walked over to the vanity and grabbed a chair. He sat in one across from me and dumped out his makeup and started.

"And... done!" He said finishing up the eyeshadow. I looked in the Mirror and said, "it looks amazing!" I looked exactly like him. We both got up and walked over to the group to see what they were doing. "What are y'all doing?" Bill said. "Playing cards." Tom responded with. I sat by Tom and watched them play cards.

Once they were done Tom looked at me. "Do you want to go walk around and figure out what's here?" He said. "Sure." We both stood up and walked out of the room. (I can't think of anything else for the moment lol)

We walked into this hallway that was completely empty and had a couple rooms. We started walking down the hallway once we reached the middle of the hallway he stopped. I turned back as he gently pulled me towards him. "What are you doing?" I said. He didn't say anything and looked me in the eyes. He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back. It turned into a make out session.

We both pulled away out of breath. I looked up at him and he looked down at me as we both held hands.

We decided that it was best to go back to the room with the others since it was almost time to do the meet and great with the fans.

(Time skip)
"Get ready, it's almost time to do the meet and Great." A man said as he entered into the room then left.

We all got up and got ready then left the room. We entered this big room that had a table at the front of the room and seats in the back of the room. I was led to a seat in the front row. Too see we're bodyguards all through the room especially by the table the band was at. Tom walked over to me and said, "are you going to be ok right here?" As he sat in the empty chair beside me. "I will be fine don't worry." I said reassuring him. "Ok, just be carful our fans can get crazy at sometimes. But if you need anything there are bodyguards all around the room and I got one for you." He said hugging me. "Thanks, you didn't have to do that." I said. "Anything to make sure your ok!" He said as he got up and walked over to his seat.

After 10 minutes of waiting people started coming in the room. All of the girls were bursting with excitement as they filled the room. Not a single seat was empty.

Soon Bill picked up his microphone and started speaking. "Hello everyone, we would like to say thank you for taking the time to come out and see us!" He then went out to say a short speech. After speaking they finally got to the meet in greet where people could ask questions then come and get autographs afterwards.

"Tom, are you single?" One girl said. "No, I actually have a girlfriend. And I'm so lucky to have her!" He said with a big smile on his face. I didn't know really what he said but it sounded like he was talking about me.

After a couple questions everyone lined up in line for autographs. The band one by one signed everyone's stuff.

After everyone cleared out I was still sitting in my seat. Tom came up to me and sat down beside me and put  his arm around my shoulder. "Their was so many people here just for the meet in greet." I said looking up at him. "I know, just imagine how many people will be here for the concert. Maybe I will find a woman to take back to the hotel tonight." He said with a smirk on his face. I punched him in the arm right after he said that.

(Time skip)
Everyone was rushing around the room getting ready to go on stage... Besides Gustäv he was resting on the couch. "How are you not stressed right now?" I said looking at him. "We've done so many shows I don't really get nervous anymore. I also am in the back of the stage behind a big drum kit so I'm not out in the front part of tve stage." He said. "That's true." I responded with back.

"5 minutes until you have to go on stage!" That same guy said standing in the doorway and walking off. They all went into the rooms tho all the instruments and microphones and grabbed what they needed. Tom grabbed a couple picks and put them in his pocket.

Once everyone had all their stuff we headed to the stage entrance. " Ma'am, can you follow me." A bodyguard said. "Sure." I said following him. He lead me to a seat in the front row. "Wait, I was supposed to be in the curtains." I said as we arrived at the seat. "Mr. Kaulitz requested you be front row." He said. "Ok." I said setting down my bag and taking my seat. After making sure I was ok the guy walked off to some place.

Soon a bunch of people started coming in and every single row was packed. I looked around to see so many fan girls going crazy and it was no where close to the time the concert would start.

(30 min time skip)
Everyone went crazy when they saw the time. '5 minutes till the concert started' "Tokio Hotel, Tokio Hotel!" They all chanted and I joined in.

They all come running out and everyone erupted in cheers. "Hello everyone! Thank you for coming!" Bill said before being cut off by screaming. He waited then spoke once it died down. "Alright let's get started!" He yelled into the microphone.

As the first notes started I saw Tom looking all done there first row then stoping once he saw me. He smiled at me; as he did that everyone in my section started screaming. I smiled back and mouth "I love you!" "I love you to!" He mouthed back.

"You got up, and somebody tells you where to go to..." Bill started singing. Girls were screaming the lyrics to the top of their lungs and so was I.

(End of chapter)
I'm so sorry I haven't been posting I have been struggling with my mental health a lot lately and o have finally had the motivation to write a chapter  and when I tried to open the app it wouldn't work 😭...

BUT IM BACK!!!!

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️