The date

Chapter 5-
We made it back to the twins house we all sat down on the couch exhausted from our day we had. Gustav and Georg got up than went to the kitchen and made a snack. "We just ate lunch." Bill said. "Yah, and we are still hungry." Bill rolled his eyes as they said at the same time. Tom picked up the remote  and turned on the tv and put on a scary movie.

(Time skip, sorry)
The credits to the movie rolled up and it was around 6pm. "Already!" I said in a shocked voice looking at the time. "What are we going to do for dinner?" I said. "Come on." Tom said. "Why? Are we going somewhere?" I said confused. "Go put on a nice dress." He said. I looked at him confused and said "I don't have any dresses here." "Go to my room and look in the box." He said.

I walked up the stairs to his room and looked on the bed and saw a box and opened it inside was a nice black dress with some heels (imagine whatever heels) I grabbed the box and went into his bathroom and put it on. After I fixed up my hair and makeup real quick and looked at the time. " under 5 minutes! Perfect!" I said in relief that it didn't take me to long.

I walked down the stairs to see Tom dressed in black dress pants and a shirt. "Where are we going?" I said wanting to know what's going on. "Follow me." He said. I followed him out to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in he shut the door and made his way over to the drivers side.

He pulled out of the drive way and as he did I felt a warm hand on my thigh I look down to see Tom's hand on my lower thigh. I looked away as I blushed before Tom could see he smirked while keeping his eyes on the road. "Where are we going, Tom." I asked hoping for an answer. "You will see." He said still keeping his eyes on the road and determined for it to be a surprise.

We pull into a parking lot of a very fancy restaurant Tom gets out of the car and makes his way over to my side opening the door for me. After I get out he shuts it and hands the car keys to a man in a suite that goes and parks the car. "I figure we could have a date since we haven't had one yet and since i need to get to know you because I mean really I met you at my concert a couple days ago and that wasn't really formal." "Wow Tom! That's really nice of you." I said admiring his features on his face.

We walk into the restaurant and get seated at a private booth. The lights are dimmed low, there's candles, the celling has a portrait and many more things. "This place is really nice!" I said in awe. "I enjoy this place and I hope you do to!" He said with his German accent peaking out. I pick up the menu and ask Tom if he could help me and tell me what we're the options. I stopped him at this delicious sounding lobster. (Lobster is so good. Well I'm my opinion) he orders something also but I didn't know what since it was in German.

(Time skip)
"That was amazing!" I said "it really was!" Tom responded with in a happy tone. We headed up to the front we're Tom paid for the dinner and we went outside to were the same man was waiting with Tom's car. We got inside the car and left. "Are we heading back to the house?" I said as I put my bag on the floor board. "Nope, I have one more place to take you!" He said with excitement in his voice.

We pulled up to a parking lot to a big open park with flowers,trees, and greenery all around it was big and opened. Tom grabbed my hand and we walked out to the filled he later down in the grass and I layer down next to him we looked up at the stars for a while and talked.

(Time skip)
It was getting pretty late and me and Tom were getting tired. "Are you ready to go back to the house?" He asked as he let out a yawn. "I am! Im getting pretty tired." I said now also yawning. We walked back to the car and got in. We drove back to his house.

We arrived back and as we walked in we were greeted by the whole band. "Hi, love birds!" Bill said in a teasing way. "Hi!" Me and Tom said to tired to care.

We walked up to his room and got ready for bed. I got my pajamas on and got into Tom's bed on one side and he got on grey sweat pants and no shirt (Omg 🤭) and got in on the other side of the bed. He turned on the tv and we cuddled the rest of the night while watching tv.

(End of chapter)
Sorry for not posting yesterday and late today. I have been sick the last couple days so it's been hard to put out a chapter but I have been working on this one slowly. I also want to apologize if this chapter is short and if the story is kinda chaotic this is my first time writing a story.

I love you all ❤️❤️❤️