Things are starting to get real!!!

Chapter 7-

We pulled out of the parking lot and left the mall area. As we were driving down the road Tom got a text. "Hey, we need y'all at the studio at 10:00 tomorrow." The text said.

"Ughhhh!" Tom groaned. "What's wrong?" I said confused as to why he was disappointed. "We have to meet our manager at the studio. So we can go over stuff for the next tour." He said as he rolled his eyes. As we passed bills car Tom looked over into it and gave bill an annoyed look. Bill understood what the look was for due to the text they all just got.

(Time skip)
We made it back home. I walked up to Tom's room with my bags so I could go open up my stuff and look at it (if this was me I would have already opened it).

As I entered the room Tom followed behind. He took his cap off and placed it on his nightstand by his bed. I sat down on the other side of the bed and put my bags on the bed going through them.

I pulled out the Tokio Hotel poster first excited to see it. I unwrapped it and unrolled it as I unrolled it saw all the band members and got happy. "Now you have a poster of us so you can look at me anytime you want when your in your room." He said smirking. I laughed as I put it away not wanting to mess it up.

(Time skip)
I was now laying on my bed scrolling on my phone while Tom was playing his guitar. He was playing monsoon first than a couple other songs. I watched him after a couple minutes. "I should teach you how to play." He said as he noticed me watching. I got up and walked over and asked "can I have a try?" "Sure princess!" He said.

I grabbed the guitar as I put the strap over my head and grabbed a pick. I started playing my favorite song to playing monsoon. I was able to play it after watching him play it for the past 10 minutes. "Wow, do you play?" He said shocked. "Yep I have been playing for years!" I said smiling. (Fun fact I actually play electric guitar!).

I handed him back the guitar after finishing and sat by him admiring him as he played. How he nodded his head to the beat, the concentration, watching his hands as he played. Butterflies filled my stomach and I started blushing.

"Tom!" Bill shouted from downstairs. "Coming!" Tom said annoyed. I followed him downstairs and saw bill sitting on the couch with his phone out. "Do you know why we have to go see Bruce tomorrow?" (Bruce is there manager I just made up a name 💀) "probably to get your stuff sorted out." Tom replied to bill. "That makes since!" Bill said as he stood up making his way to the kitchen to get a snack.

"What are we going to do for dinner?" I asked since it was getting near that time. "How about we order pizza!" Tom said looking over to me than at bill.  "That is a good idea!" Bill said.

Tom got out his phone and dialed the number for pizza and ordered. After 15 minutes the pizza arrived and they paid. We sat down at the table after grabbing plates and a slice. "How long do you think you will be on tour?" I asked a little worried because I didn't know how long it would be till I saw him again.  "Probably about a month like last time." "Oh" I said as my smile dropped a bit. 'I don't know if I'm going to be able to not see him for that long' I thought to myself.

(Time skip again sorry!)
We finished up eating and me and Tom headed upstairs. It was about 8:00. "Want to go to a party tonight?" He asked. "Sure!" I said excited. "What time is it?" I needed to know how much time I had to get ready. "It's at 10:00" he said. "Perfect" I responded as I grabbed my makeup bag.

I walked over to his bathroom and turned on the
Lights and dumped out my makeup. I got started and once I finished I did my hair (imagine how ever you want because I'm lazy😭💀)

I went and grabbed my dress from the other night to put on and the heels. Once I finished I looked at the time and it said "9:30". I walked out of Tom's room and headed down stairs to where Bill and him were.

Tom played with his lip ring as he looked at me. "You look... Amazing!" Bill said in awe. "Thank you!" I responded with. Tom just stared at me like he had been frozen in place. Bill bumped him with his elbow. "Ready to go?" Bill said. "Yep!" Tom said coming back to reality. "How long is the drive?" I said curiously. "About 20 minutes." Tom said.

We all got into Tom's car with me in the back and Bill in the passenger. "We are going to meet the boys there." Tom said as he pulled out of the driveway.

(Time skip)
We finally made it to the place after the 20 minute drive. We got out of the car and Tom held my hand as we walked in. There were people starting since the whole band was there and obviously because they were famous (I would be starting to if I saw them 🤭). "Want to grab a drink?" He said. "What is it and you always getting drinks the second you walk in the party?" I said remembering how we did the same thing last time we were at a party. "I like to have fun and party." He said.

We walked over grabbing drinks and we made our way over to a couch and sat down. I laid my head on Tom's shoulder. The music was loud and everyone was dancing and partying like there was no tomorrow. "Let's go dance!" I said wanting to do something. "Ok!" He responded with. We made our way to the dance floor and started dancing. I looked into his dark brown eyes while he looked into my light blue eyes. He leaned in and kissed my lips as I kissed him back.

(End of chapter)
Im trying to get back into writing one chapter a day for y'all I was really busy this week with some acting stuff but now I'm finally able to sit down and relax.

I love you all ❤️❤️❤️