Hanging out

Chapter 13-

We walked outside to the backyard bar and grabbed some drinks than headed over to the pool. I set down my towel at a chair and then heard a splash. I looked over to see Tom in the pool and swimming around having fun. I laughed a little than put my feet in. "It's cold a little bit." I said looking at him. "No it's just right." He said as he made his way over to where I was.

He than preceded to grab my hand gently and pulled me in. As my head came up I saw Bill coming out and joining. "Why didn't you tell me y'all were getting in the pool?" He said. "Probably because you are annoying." Tom said teasing him. "No I'm not." Bill said giving him the death stare. "Yes you are." Tom replied back to him in a snarky way. "Well if I'm annoying than that means your also annoying since your my twin brother." Bill said laughing. "Y'all stop it." I said laughing a little bit.

Bill got in the pool along with me and Tom and they started playing games in the pool meanwhile I sat on the ledge watching them and sipping my drink. "Come join us!" Bill said. "I'm good! Thanks tho!" I said.

After a couple of minutes they came over to where I was sitting and hung out. "Bill cheated!" Tom said. "No I didn't!" Bill said back defending himself. " yes you did!" Tom said. "What happened?" I said looking at Tom. " so basically we were playing Marco Polo and Bill was it and he opened his eyes." He said explaining it to me. "Oh my gosh y'all are 16 not 5 years old." I said taking a sip of my drink again. (That drink must be good 😭) "yah Tom!" Bill said as he got out and walked over to the bar and also grabbed a drink. "Grab me a coke!" Tom shouted at Bill. Bill came back over with Tom's coke and one for him also.

(Time skip)
We have been in the pool for about 3 hours and we were all ready to go inside. "I'm ready to go inside I don't know about y'all." I said getting out and going over to my chair with my towel on it. "Same." Tom said doing the same thing with Bill following.

We headed inside and up stairs. "I'm going to take a shower." I said walking over to his bathroom. "Same!" He said following me into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and took my bikini off. Meanwhile Tom was just standing there staring at me. "Like the view?" I said noticing him standing there. "I do actually!" He said after a couple seconds.

I walked into the shower and turned it on with Tom following. I than got some shampoo and put in in my hair and washed my hair (obviously 😭).

He got some product that was made for dreads and put it in his dreads and washed his dreads (idk if that's how that works but yah).

(Small time skip, sorry)
We headed downstairs to see Bill sitting on the couch on his phone. "What are you doing?"I said coming and sitting next to him. "Just replying to some emails real quick." He said typing something on his phone. "Ok!" I said. Tom than came and sat down beside me and lut his arm around me.

"What if we invited the guys over?" Tom said. "That would be fun!" Bill said. "Yah!" I said sitting up along with bill. " I will text them." Tom said pulling out his phone and texting them both.

After a couple minutes they both texted Tom back. "They said they will be over in 20!" Tom said. "Prefect!" Bill said standing up and walking up to his room. "I know something fun me and you could do tonight." Tom said smirking with his voice low. "Tom!" I said looking at him. "I'll take that as a yes!" He said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the remote. "Want to watch something?" I said pointing the remote in his direction. "Sure!" Tom said. He turned on the tv and put on a movie on Netflix. I sat back and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Bill than came downstairs and sat on the couch with us. "What are y'all watching?" He asked looking at me and Tom. "Some horror movie we found on netflix." Tom said looking at Bill.
"That's cool." He said.

After a couple minutes Gustäv and George walked through the door. "Hiii!" Gustäv said. "Hii!" Bill said turning his head to the door. They came and sat down on the other couch that was to the side of the one we were on. "So what do y'all want to do?" Georg said looking at us. "Honestly we don't even know..." Tom said. "I have an idea!" Gustäv said sitting up. "What if we went to a club. I heard of a really good one down town." "Know that's what I'm talking about" Tom said sitting up also and getting excited. "Alright than what are y'all waiting for go get ready." Georg said. We walked upstairs. Bill heading to his room and me and Tom walking into his room.

I walked over to my bag and pulled out a nice white dress that had sleeves that were like see through. (Here's a picture becuase idk how to describe it 😭)

 I came out of Tom's bathroom so see him fixing up his hat and all

I came out of Tom's bathroom so see him fixing up his hat and all. I quickly did my makeup and once I was done I turned to Tom. "How do I look?" I said. "Stunning as always!" He said walking over to me and grabbing my waist and pulling me in for a kiss. We both slowly pulled away. "Ok we need to get downstairs they are all probably waiting on us.

We walked downstairs to see Georg and Gustäv watching Tv but no Bill. "Where's Bill?" I said taking my last step down the stairs (than she falls!I'm kidding!) "he's probably upstairs still doing his makeup" Gustäv said looking at me. Me and Tom sat down on the other couch and started watching what they were watching.

After 10 minutes Bill finally walked down the stairs. "Ok I'm restricted guys!" He said smiling. "You look amazing!" I said as I stood up. "Thanks!" He said coming over and giving me a hug.

We walked out the door and got into our cars. Me and me, Tom, and Bill in one car and Georg and Gustäv in Georgs.

(Time skip)
We finally made it to the club that was downtown and it was big. It seemed to be a two story building. As we walked in we were greeted with the loud sound of music and bright flashing lights. "Can we pay for the V.I.P section?" Gustäv said as we approached the area to get in.

After we paid we were escorted to a private booth that was roped off. The guy took the rope off and said, "it's all yours! Have a great night!" "Thanks!" We all responded with.

We called over a waiter and all orders drinks and shots to go around. As they arrived we each grabbed one and held it up "cheers!" We all said as we clinked them together and took the shot.

(End of chapter)
I couldn't think of a good way to end this chapter so this is the best I could think of 😭. Also sorry for not posting the last couple of days I had my first day of school yesterday which is always fun.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️