Paparazzi

Chapter 6-

I woke up and felt warm arms around me, it was Tom holding me in his arms asleep. I slowly grabbed my phone to check the time '10:30'. I put my phone down and hugged Tom back and fell asleep again.

(Time skip)
I was woken up by movement, my eyes fluttered open to seeing Tom looking at me smiling. "Good morning sleeping beauty!" He said in a sleepy voice as he kissed my lips softest. "Good morning!" I responded with also in a sleepy voice.

He got out of bed in only grey sweat pants and no shirt. I couldn't help but look at his abs. " like what you see?" He said smirking. "Oh shut up!" I said annoyed while giving him a glare.

We walked down the stairs to see the whole band sitting there Bill, Georg, and Gustäv. "Good morning sleepy heads!" Gustäv said in a joking way.  I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to the pantry and got out some cereal and milk.

"Do y'all want to go to the mall today?" Bill asked. "That's a great idea!" I said with excitement. "Yah, what time should we go?" Georg said looking in bills direction. "How about 3?" Bill suggested as walking over to the couch and turning on the tv.

(Time skip)
I finished my breakfast so I went up to Tom's room and grabbed my makeup bag and sat down at Tom's floor mirror and started putting on my makeup. 

Meanwhile Tom was in his bathroom also getting ready for the day. He walked out of his bathroom with a baggy shirt and baggy jeans (obviously). He walked over to his closet and searched for a hat that matched his outfit and a headband.

I finished up my makeup and started putting it back in the bag. "Your beautiful!" Tom in German. "Danke" I responded with hoping he said what I thought he said. He smirked at me and came and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

(Time skip, again)
It was now 2:50 and we were all heading to the cars me and Tom in his car and bill, Georg, and Gustav in bills.

Tom pulled out of the driveway of there big house and bill followed. "What stores do you want to go in?" Tom asked as he put his hand on my lower thigh. "I was thinking Ulta, American eagle, and a couple other ones." I said while butterflies filled my stomach. "Ok!" He said.

We pulled into the parking lot and so did Bill following behind us. Tom grabbed a pair of sunglasses and put them on before getting out of the car and walking over to my side to open it (such a gentleman 🤭). I grabbed my purse and stepped out. Bill parked right beside us and got out to also while putting on sunglasses.

We walked inside and immediately were getting stopped by people either saying hi or asking for a photo. After a couple of minutes of getting stopped me and bill walked into ulta/Sephora (which ever one you want). Tom, Gustäv, and Georg all want into a men's clothing store. 

Bill went straight to the eyeliner while I walked around just browsing. I found a couple things I needed that I was out of or almost out of and out it into the bag. I spotted Bill and walked over to him to see all of the stuff he had grabbed.

"What would you recommend for a good eyeliner?" I said curious because I had been trying to find a good one. "Maybaline!" He said as he grabbed one of them and handed it over to me. "Thanks!" I said "I'm going to go check out at the register I will be right back!" I said as I started to walk over.

As I was walking over I felt someone behind me and I turned around to see Tom standing there. "You scarred me!" I said holding my heart. "Sorry, I didn't mean to!" He said apologetically.  "Are you checking out now?" He asked me. "Yes, I got everything I needed to get!" I said ok a happy way. "Ok!" He said taking the bag out of my hand walking up to the counter. "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "Buying your stuff for you!" He said looking at me with a smile. "No, you can't buy that for me! I am the one that needs to pay for it." I said serious. "Nope! I'm paying he said as the lady checked out." He handed her his card and then grabbed the bag front the counter. "Danke!" He said turning around and walking out. "You shouldn't have done that!" I said as I held his hand. "Yah, but I wanted to!"

We sat down on the bench outside of the store with the rest of the band while Bill checked out. He came out and asked, "can we go to hot topic?" "That's a good idea!" I said. I'm not into that stuff really but I wanted to go and check it out with Bill. Once again the others went into a different store and shopped. "Look Bill!" I said excitedly as I pointed to an area of the store. It was a little shelving unit that had Tokio Hotel merch. "Yep, we sell in hot topic!" He said happy to see there merchandise in a store. I ended up grabbing a poster for my room to put up with the rest of my posters on my wall.

Bill grabbed a couple items and we went up to the counter together. "Is this it?" The lady said as she scanned my items which were a poster and a couple over sized shirts. "Yep!" I got handed the receipt and my bag and waited for Bill to check out.

We walked out of the store smiling and talking. Me and bill separated since I wanted to go into American eagle and he wanted to go into a different store.

I walked in and immediately found a couple items of clothing I wanted and picked out my sized and grabbed them.

After a couple minutes of looking around I headed up to check out. As I was checking out I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. I looked over to see paparazzi taking pictures of me. I was confused as of why they wanted pictures of me till I pulled out my phone and went on to twitter to see pictures of me and Bill shopping and of Tom buying my stuff.  "Kathrine Faith, uses Tom kaulitz for his money so she can get stuff" the article says. I gasped as I read the title wondering why they would say that about me using Tom for his money.

"Alright the total will be $150!" The cashier said I handed her my card. As I walked out I saw Bill and rushed over to him. "Bill there are pictures of all of us shopping on twitter and there is also an article saying I am using Tom for his money!" I say in a shocked voice. "Just ignore them, they will put anything on there that they want. It happens all the time. " He says

I ran into Tom as I was walking around the mall hoping to find one of them besides Bill. "Did you find a bunch of good stuff?" He said looking at my bags. "Yep, I managed to find a Tokio Hotel poster and I bought it so I can have it on my wall in my room!" I said happy. "That's cool!" He said excited to hear that.

"What all did you find?" I said. "I bought a couple shirts and hats." He responded with. We have been at the mall for 3 hours and everyone met up in the middle of the mall. "Are y'all ready to head back home?" Gustäv said. "Yep! I got all I needed!" Bill and I said at the same time.

(End of chapter)
I'm so sorry I haven't posted the past couple of days. I have been sick and also really busy with some stuff but I'm back now and I enjoyed writing this chapter!

Also let me know if you came from my TikTok I'm curious to see who all came to read this!

I love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️