Date night

Chapter 9-

After our long hug bill suggested that we should go swimming to celebrate. I ran upstairs and put on a black bikini. I walked downstairs and saw Bill and Tom in swim shorts and grabbing drinks from the bar. I also grabbed one from there to celebrate. We got out back and I got in the pool with them sitting on the ledge sipping my drink while I watched them play Marco Polo like five year olds. I laughed at how they were acting like children. "Come on join!" Bill said. "Ok only for a couple rounds." I said.

(Time skip)
It had been a couple hours and it was the evening. I had changed into clothes and was doing my makeup in the bathroom.

"Want to go out?" Tom said coming up from behind me. "Where?" I asked looking at him through the mirror. "Just like out to get pizza and ice cream maybe?" He said now standing beside me while he put on cologne. "That sounds great!" I said.

After a couple of minute I finished my makeup. I grabbed my pure and headed out the door with Tom.

We got in the car and drove off. We arrived at the mall area where there was a pizza truck and ice cream. "Want to go shopping first?" He said. "Are you sure?" I said looking up at him. "I'm positive!" He said kissing my forehead.

We walked into the mall area. We first stopped at this store that had makeup and skincare. I picked up a couple things but put them down when I looked at the prices. I then found something that was only fifteen dollars. "Ok I have everything I want." I said turning to him. My heart melted as I saw that he had everything in a bag that I had picked up and looked at. "What are you doing?" I said looking at the stuff than at him. " I'm getting you stuff." He said walking towards the counter. "No you can't get me all that!" I said trying to stop him. "Yes I am." He said. "Get used to me spoiling you now." He said setting the stuff on the counter. "But it's to expensive!" I said.  "And I am famous so I can afford it." He said grabbing his card out and holding it up. I rolled my eyes at that remark.  "Tom." I said. "What?" "I don't need all of this." "But you want it." He responded with.

He handed the lady the card and paid for it. "Thank you!" I said as I grabbed his hand. We walked out of the store and spotted paparazzi. "Ugh the fucking paparazzi found use." He said rolling his eyes. "Does this happened often?" I said even tho I knew the answer. "Yep, and it's so annoying." He said giving the death stare to them and flipping them off.

After stopping at a couple stores we headed for some pizza. We grabbed some slices and headed to the car. We ate in the car while talking. "Are you excited for the tour?" He said as he took a bite of a slice. "Very!" I said also taking a bite. He laughed at what I said since I said it childish.

After we ate we got out of the car and threw away the trash. "Want to go get ice cream?" He said holding my hand. "Sure!" I said. We headed over to the ice cream shop but got stopped by someone. "Omg are you Tom Kaulitz?" She said. "Yep!" He said. She was around my height 5'8 (that's not my real height I just made it up) with long brown hair and green eyes.  "Do you mind if we take a picture real quick?" She said excitedly. "Not at all." He said. I stepped aside and took the picture for them. "There you go!" I said handing her camera back to her. "Thank you! It was nice meeting you!" She said walking off. "Nice meeting you to!" He said waving back.

"I bet that happens a lot." I said grabbing his hand again as we started walking again. "It does." He said annoyed but glad to meet a fan.

We got our ice cream and walked off. We got back in the car and started driving.  "Are we going back home?" I said. "Just for a second. Want to go night swimming at a lake." He said keeping his eyes on the road. "Sure!" I said.

(Time skip)
We made it back to the house and I went upstairs and changed into a white bikini. "Damn!" He said as I walked out. "Like the view?" I said. "Yes!" He said putting his hand on my waste and pulling me to him and giving me a kiss.

We walked out the door saying by to bill and heading to the car. "How long is the drive?" I said while buckling my seatbelt. "Just 10 minutes!" He said as he looked back to back out of the drive way. "Ok!" I responded with.

We made it to the lake and it was pretty. The moon and the stars were out and nobody was around. "This is nice!" I said getting out of the car. "I know! It's my favorite place to come during the summer!" He replied with while looking around.

I set my towel out as I sat down. "Want to come swim?" He said. "Sure!" I got up and held his hand as we ran into the water. It wasn't cold or hot it was just right.

Tom picked me up and threw me into the water. "Tom why did you do that?" I said coming up while laughing. "Why not." He said jumping in beside me.

He picked me up and I wrapped my hands around his neck. I stared deep into his dark brown eyes. He leaned into kiss me. I kissed him back, it then turned into a make out session.

A couple minutes later we break apart out of breath. My hands were still wrapped around his neck as he started into my light blue eyes while I played with his dreads.

(Time skip again)
We walked through the door. It was about 12:00pm and Bill wasn't home. "I wonder we're Bill is." I said looking over to Tom. "Probably our getting McDonald's like he always does late at night."  He said

We walked up to his room and hopped into the shower. I turned the water all the way up or almost all the way up. "Fuck! That's hot!" Tom said quickly turning it down a bit. "It feels good to me. I don't know how you think it's to hot." I said.
"I don't know how you think it feels good." He said.

We got out of the shower and we're now laying in his bed cuddled up watching a movie. He was playing with my short brown hair while I played with his long dirty blond dreads.

(End of chapter.)
I can tell I'm getting better at writing these chapters the more and more I do them.

I love you all ❤️❤️❤️