Sleeping beauty

Chapter 3-

We arrived at his house after a 20 minute drive. During the drive we got to know each other and about our lives. We were actually very alike. We were both homeschooled, and enjoyed music (obviously).

As Tom opened the door to a giant house. We were greeted by there dogs. I bent down to pet them. He went into the living room and sat down on one of there couches and said "how about we watch some tv."
"Sure." I responded as I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him. He turned on the tv and put on a scary movie.

We were in the middle of the movie when I started to drift away and my eyes became heavy.

(Time skip)
I opened my eyes to get a look at where I was. I looked around then i remembered I was at Tom's house and I must have falling asleep. I look to the side of me to see Tom also asleep.

He opened his eyes and in a sleepy voice he said," Good morning, sleeping beauty"
I blushed at what he said and in a sleepy voice also said," Good morning"

He got up and headed to the kitchen and started making breakfast. "How about pancakes and bacon for breakfast?" He said. "That's perfect." I responded with still trying to wake up.

I stood up and walked over to the mirror on the wall by the front door and fixed my hair. Then I made my way over to the island and sat down. All the sudden I heard footsteps coming from the stairs I turn around to see who it was to notice a familiar face to be recognized as his twin brother Bill.

"Good morning love birds!" He said in a mocking tone. "Oh fuck off!" Tom said annoyed. I giggled at bills comment. He came and sat in the chair next to me. "What's for breakfast?" He said looking at Tom. "Pancakes and bacon." Tom responded with annoyed that he has to cook for his brother also. "How did you sleep Kathrine?" "Great, actually."

"Breakfast is ready!" Tom said breaking the awkward silence. He placed a plate in front of me then one In front of bill and also one at the empty chair.

As we were eating bill said "we got invited to a party tonight at our friends house" he said towards Tom. "Nice, Kathrine do you want to come?" "I would love to come!" I said excitedly but not to excited.

(Time skip)
After we finished eating and putting away the dishes I asked Tom is he could drop me off at my house so I could get ready for the party. "Sure!" He said.

We arrived at my house and before I got out of the car he asked me for my number and handed me his phone. I put my number in and handed him the phone back. He got out of the car then came around and opened my door. "Would it be ok if I came in and met your family?" He asked. "Absolutely!"

I opened the front door and walked in with Tom following my mother came to hug me then stopped right there when she saw a 6ft tall boy beside me. "Who's this?" She said confused. "This is Tom, I met him at his concert last night." "He's in the band Tokio Hotel!?" She said shocked. "Yep" I responded trying to make this interaction short because it was rather awkward.

I walked into the living room to see my dad sitting there. "Dad, this is Tom I met him at his concert last night and I wanted to introduce y'all to each other!" He stands up to greet Tom and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you sir." He said. "Please call me Derrik." My dad said.

I walked into my room and tom looked around. "This is a nice room you have!" He said admiring all the posters on my walls. "Thanks!" I responded with.

(Time skip)
Tom had left a couple minutes ago and I got started on my makeup and picking out my outfit. I picked out a short dress that was black and had a belt with high heels.

After an hour of getting ready and doing my hair it was time for the party. Tom said he would pick me up and I heard a honk outside. I looked out my window to see Tom's car. I grabbed my peruse and looked in the mirror to make sure my hair and makeup was perfect than I came downstairs and said goodbye to my mom and dad and walked out side. Tom got out of the car and greeted me "Damn you look hot!" He said in awe. "Thanks!" I responded with while blushing. He opened the door for me than closed it once I was In and got in the car and started driving to the party.

(End of chapter)

This chapter sucks a little bit but it's ok!
I hope you have had a great day or night!!!

Love you all! ❤️❤️❤️
(Also I didn't know what to name the chapter)