Sweet L.A

Chapter 17-

After skateboarding for about 15 minutes we had to get back on the bus. "That was fun." I said out of breath as I sat down. "Yah, it was." Tom said sitting down beside me and putting his hand on my thigh. "Where are we heading to?" I said not knowing where the hell we were nor where we were going. "L.A" Tom said leaning his head back and resting. "OMG! I get to go home!" I said excitedly. I looked out the window to see a sign that said 'welcome to California' so that told me we were just now in California.

I laid my head on Tom chest and cuddled up with him on the couch. I slowly drifted asleep as Tom held me.

(Time skip)
I woke up to the noise of a tv. I felt warm arms around me and realized that me and Tom had fallen asleep in each others arms. I looked around to see Georg and Gustäv but no bill. I looked around and finally found him laying in his bunk peacefully asleep. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep.

My eyes fluttered open; Georg, Gustäv, and Bill were all gathering there stuff and packing there bags. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to see it was 7am! 'How the hell did I sleep all night' I thought to myself. I felt a Tom's hand move and looked at him. His eyes fluttered open. "Good morning sleeping beauty!" I said teasingly. "Good morning, princess" he said stretching. I got up and walked over to my bag and grabbed out an outfit and my essentials and walked over to the bathroom.

Once I was done getting ready I walked out of the bathroom and put everything back up. We were parked in this big parking lot and I assume it was the parking lot to the venue they were performing at tonight.

We all walked off the bus and stretched. "I was going insane crammed in that bus with all of y'all." Georg said stretching his arms up in the air. "Same." Bill and Gustäv said at the same time.

We walked into the venue through the back door and saw this open stadium with a big stage that had a set already for them to perform on. "This is amazing!" I said in awe. "And that's only one of the set designs for the tour." Tom said.

We walked more into the venue and into the room that was set up backstage for the band. It had snacks, dressing rooms, couches, and a lot of stuff for them. I set my bag down as well as Bill. Bill was sitting at a vanity that had light bulbs all around it and a huge mirror. He dumped out he makeup and started working on it.

"We have mic check at 10am." A man said walking through the door. He was dressed in casual but professional clothing, tall, and had green eyes  and brown short hair.

We were all sitting at the couches except Bill. "We have 3 hours until mid check do y'all want to go walk around the venue?" Tom said. "Sure." We all said except bill. "Can we wait till I finish my makeup I'm almost done." He said hurrying up. "That normally means your no where close to being done." Tom said. "I promise I am!" Bill said defensively.

(5 minute time skip)
"Alright, let's go." Bill said standing up. "Finally." Tom mumbled. Bill hit him and then walked out the door as we followed.

We walked out into this huge hallway that lead to the stage. We than walked up the stairs and we're now on stage. "How do y'all perform out in this stage in front of so many people?" I said looking around. "You get used to it after a while." Georg said.

I heard loud footsteps that seemed to be running fast. I tuned around and saw Tom chasing Bill around yelling, "get back here you stupid bitch!" "Nein!" Bill yelled back still running for his life. (Nein is no) meanwhile Gustäv was on the ground laughing his ass off.

"Why is Tom chasing Bill?" I yelled out to Gustäv who was trying to catch his breath. "Bill hit Tom because Tom told Bill to fuck off." He said. "Typical" I said over their shit.

After a 30 minutes of hanging out on the stage the same man from earlier came walking out. "Now, we don't have enough security guards for y'all to go past all of the equipment and onto the edge of the stage." He said. "Ok, do y'all have enough security guards to do the signatures before the show?" Bill said. "Absolutely, and mic check and all got moved up and it starts in 20 minutes so be ready." He said turning on his heel and walking away. "I hate how they move things up without even a 30 minute warning." Georg said rolling his eyes. "Does that happen often?" I said. "Almost every show they move mic check and all that up sooner." He said.

We all headed backstage and bill started on his hair. "Can I help you? It really boring back here." I said walking up to him. "Sure!" He said passing me a bottle of hair spray. I started making spikes in his hair I didn't know what I was doing but I knew I just had to make him look like sonic the hedgehog or a palm tree.

"Finished!" I said doing the last strand. "Thanks!" He said with a small smile. I guy that was dressed in all black and had a headset on came to the room and said, "sound check in five." Then walked away. We all stood up and I walked over to Tom he grabbed my hand as we walked out the door. I followed Tom as we went into this room with all the instruments and all. Tom grabbed his guitar, Georg grabbed his bass, Gustäv grabbed his drum sticks, and Bill grabbed one of the microphones. I stood on the side of the state where I would be when the actual show was happening. They all got in there places and the music started. They all started playing their instruments then Bill started signing.

He sounded amazing; well he always does but still.

(End of chapter)
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️