Ready, set, go

Chapter 1-

I woke up pretty earlier because I had to get ready for a concert. My friend is mainly the fan but I enjoy their music also. The band is called "Tokio Hotel"

First I got out of bed and went and showered and did all of that stuff. Afterwords I walk back into my room to see Elaina sitting there. "Hey girl, are you excited for the concert tonight" she said in a happy way.
"Yes, I am I wish I didn't have to wake up at 9:00am tho." I say in a rather sleepy voice.
"You know we have an hour drive ahead of us" she said
"I know but still"

I walked to my mirror and started dumping out all my makeup and started applying it
All the sudden Elaina let out a sigh "I don't know what's look I want to do really."
I glance at her through my mirror and suggested she would do a Smokey eye look
She quickly dumped out her makeup at my floor mirror and got to it.

(Time skip)
After a while we finished our makeup and we both stood by each other looking into the mirror. I also did a Smokey eye look as well.
"We need to figure out our outfits" she said
But before I could start I heard my mother say "girls hurry up! Y'all need to leave in 20 minutes! Especially you Katherine"
I sigh at the last part she said especially since it was about me and yell " ok, don't worry we will make it on time!"
I walked over to my closet and picked out a short skirt and a tank top that was black. Elaina walked over to where I was standing and stole out a skirt that looked exactly like mine and a white tank top.
"I think it would be cute if we were matching" she said in a excited tone
"That's a great idea" I respond matching her energy

(Time skip)
We walked to my car and got in. I shut my door while Elaina took her sweet time getting in. I start the car and start driving to the concert.

(Time skip again, sorry)
After an hour of driving we made it to the concert and we get out and head inside. We eventually got past security and went to go find our seats. We managed to get floor seats. Elaina looked at me with joy and said " I can't believe we are going to be so close to the band!"
I laugh at her and respond with" I know"
I was excited to be at this concert but I didn't really know much about the band or their music.

(End of chapter)
Im so excited for this story and I want to go ahead and apologize if it isn't perfect this is my first Watt-pad story ever!!!
I love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️